Google Maps Car Hits a Deer, Records Entire Ordeal on Google Maps

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Here's a sad one: the Google Maps car took out a baby deer, and it recorded the entire process for all Google Maps users to see. For shame, Google Maps car!

As you follow the street view scene down Five Points Road in Rush, NY, you can see the deer run out in front of the car, get hit and then see it on the side of the road before the car pulls over. And that's the end of the Street View data for Five Points Road.

googledeer.jpg

What's the limit if you are using a vehicle to hunt with ?

*smirks* Infinite! If the prey is stupid enough to leap in front of the auto like that then they must want to die. Technically it's not hunting therefore there is and should never be a limit.

Here's a sad one: the Google Maps car took out a baby deer, and it recorded the entire process for all Google Maps users to see. For shame, Google Maps car!

As you follow the street view scene down Five Points Road in Rush, NY, you can see the deer run out in front of the car, get hit and then see it on the side of the road before the car pulls over. And that's the end of the Street View data for Five Points Road.

googledeer.jpg

I think they disabled street view.

I remember there was a pic of street view of some guy taking a piss on the side of the road

I love technology

googledeer.jpg

Hop on that and get it fixed for us ! :lol:

googledeer.jpg

Hop on that and get it fixed for us ! :lol:

Fix what? I don't work at Google. They probably disabled it because it was drawing massive traffic to their servers.

Thanks a lot, Xhead.

I've been craving a venison burger all afternoon thanks to you and they are very hard to come by.

Forum List

Back