Google chrome surveils spies on us using built in technology

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Web browsers help us navigate the web for both personal and business purposes. Browsing web sites often feels relaxing and eases boredom. But according to Washington Post columnist, Geoffrey A. Fowler, one particular browser is eating our privacy rights alive. And the worst part, we hardly realize it’s happening.
Google Chrome Surveils, Spies On Us Using Built-in Technology
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As if this is anything new most of us knew this years ago pity the dumbed down are just now learning about it providing they even believe it. The dumber you are the stranger truth will seem bahhh.

I don't know why anyone would ever use a Google product unless they had too, seriously. With Firefox, bing, duckduckgo, why? :dunno:

If there was a good alternative to Youtube, I would use that too.

I have often thought of starting a thread in the FZ of posting the weekly New World Next Week updates every week, shit it is one of the only sources of news I trust and enjoy. But I can't embed it.

• Banned

OK, so how did you do that? When I tried to embed that vid, I got the message, "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media"

I went to the video just clicked share copied the link hit the vid icon on the post menu here that little thing that looks like a film strip and thenn pasted the link in that little menu box.

I have often thought of starting a thread in the FZ of posting the weekly New World Next Week updates every week, shit it is one of the only sources of news I trust and enjoy. But I can't embed it.

Maybe you should it could keep a lot of chit in one place if you know what I mean.

OK, so how did you do that? When I tried to embed that vid, I got the message, "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media"

I will see if I can screen shot the steps as best as I can maybe it will help you see what I did. Maybe LOL sometimes I cann suck at instructions bahah.

ok step one go to youtube get our video high lite the links
upload_2019-7-1_10-6-13.png

upload_2019-7-1_10-7-14.png

3 .

upload_2019-7-1_10-10-41.png

Forum List

Back