Goodwin: All roads lead to Comey' as evidence suggests scandal too big to believe brewing at FBI

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-1-25_10-6-42.png

It’s difficult to fathom the degree to which the FBI, once one of America’s, if not the world’s, most respected and effective institutions, has been deballed, debased and degraded under the Obama administration.

GOODWIN: 'All Roads Lead To Comey' As Evidence Suggests Scandal 'TOO BIG TO BELIEVE' Brewing At FBI
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comey is and was one lying SOB. He covered for Clinton on every turn. They are crooked, they are paid off , they are the scum who would put this Nation at risk for the love of a DEMOCRATIC POS traitor to this nation and our freedom, rights, and liberty.

The politicization and destruction of the FBI is 100% on Obama. Libs destroy everything they touch.

View attachment 173397
It’s difficult to fathom the degree to which the FBI, once one of America’s, if not the world’s, most respected and effective institutions, has been deballed, debased and degraded under the Obama administration.

GOODWIN: 'All Roads Lead To Comey' As Evidence Suggests Scandal 'TOO BIG TO BELIEVE' Brewing At FBI
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comey is and was one lying SOB. He covered for Clinton on every turn. They are crooked, they are paid off , they are the scum who would put this Nation at risk for the love of a DEMOCRATIC POS traitor to this nation and our freedom, rights, and liberty.

Laughing.....the GOP has *way* over played their hand. They've already insisted that the survival of our very democracy is dependent on this memo and other over the top hyperbole. If the memo isn't a home run with direct, immediate and actionable evidence of a massive crime.....they've got egg all over their faces.

GOP leaders have read the memo. They haven't joined the chorus of bleating of a handful of GOP congressmen. Their silence tell us volumes. The memo isn't a homerun. Which is why they're stalling. They've painted themselves into a corner.

The politicization and destruction of the FBI is 100% on Obama. Libs destroy everything they touch.

The FBI isn't 'destroyed'. Again, you're citing your imagination.

Is this really it? Conservatives offering us increasingly panty shitting hysterics and hyperbole citing their imagination? If so, for fuck's sake.

Is this really it?
Theyve destroyed their credibility. Secret Society within the FBI with their only intent, to take down a sitting president.

With who? Way more people trust the FBI than Trump.

And what 'secret soceity'? You're confusing an accusation with actual evidence. Give me a GOP conspiracy and I'll show you a conservative using an accusation as evidence.

With who? Way more people trust the FBI than Trump.

Actually not true, but it is easier for the alt left to believe than that the crooked crone that ran against his didn't get elected.

Hillary didn't get elected. Trump lies constantly. The public trusts the FBI more than Trump.

None of these statements are mutually exclusive.

The scandal here is how Republicans are making war on law enforcement tp protect Donald Trump. They are the ones playing partisan politics. They have concocted these things that wouldn't stand up in a James Bond film such as secret societies. They have this myth of the memo. This is the biggest con job since Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault and found empty bottles.

Hillary didn't get elected. Trump lies constantly. The public trusts the FBI more than Trump.

True, they are not mutually exclusive, but the first one is fact and the second two are simply the opinion of sore losers. The first fact led to the two opinions.

True, they are not mutually exclusive, but the first one is fact and the second two are simply the opinion of sore losers. The first fact led to the two opinions.

The second is demonstrable. I can show you lie after lie after lie told by Trump. And we can check polling to see who has a higher favorability rating on trust, Trump or the FBI.

Would you like me to?

Would you like me to?

Not necessary. He is a politician. Politicians lie. You said "constantly lie" which is an opinion. As far as the polling goes, if polling made a difference Hillary would be president. Trump is no worse to the left than Obama was to the right. The right just showed more class in not acting the like spoiled sore losers as the left is doing now. This thread is about Comey and the evidence that leads to him. It is demonstrable that he covered for Hillary during the election and that is what causes the scandal, your opinions not withstanding.

Would you like me to?

Not necessary. He is a politician. Politicians lie. You said "constantly lie" which is an opinion. As far as the polling goes, if polling made a difference Hillary would be president. Trump is no worse to the left than Obama was to the right. The right just showed more class in not acting the like spoiled sore losers as the left is doing now. This thread is about Comey and the evidence that leads to him. It is demonstrable that he covered for Hillary during the election and that is what causes the scandal, your opinions not withstanding.

So you'd admit to the first. You admit to the second.

We're left with trust polling for the 3rd. Shall we proceed and see who the public trusts more......the FBI or Trump?

Shall we proceed and see who the public trusts more......the FBI or Trump?

Boy are you dense. A friend of mine once said " talking sense to the left is like talking to a brick wall." I am beginning to see what he meant. You want to quote some poll about public trust just like the polls that said Hillary would win and were worthless. You are so upset with Trump being elected that you have lost all cognitive ability. I'm sorry your supply is of free stuff is dwindling. I'm sorry for you that Trump has been so much better for the economy than Obama was. I'm sorry for you that Trump has accomplished so much that is good for the country in such a short time when his predecessor did so little good. I'm sorry that you are such a sore loser. Since I don't suffer fools well I'm done with you. Go ahead and continue off topic posting your drivel. I'm sure you are a legend in your own mind, but I'm outta here.

Shall we proceed and see who the public trusts more......the FBI or Trump?

Boy are you dense. A friend of mine once said " talking sense to the left is like talking to a brick wall." I am beginning to see what he meant. You want to quote some poll about public trust just like the polls that said Hillary would win and were worthless. You are so upset with Trump being elected that you have lost all cognitive ability. I'm sorry your supply is of free stuff is dwindling. I'm sorry for you that Trump has been so much better for the economy than Obama was. I'm sorry for you that Trump has accomplished so much that is good for the country in such a short time when his predecessor did so little good. I'm sorry that you are such a sore loser. Since I don't suffer fools well I'm done with you. Go ahead and continue off topic posting your drivel. I'm sure you are a legend in your own mind, but I'm outta here.

Ah, I'm 'dense' because I trust polling more than I trust you?

If nothing else my polling samples will be better by orders of magnitude. So why would a rational person ignore a poll of thousands.......and instead believe just you citing yourself?

Oh, and you're leaning rather hard on the personal insults. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to. You just blinked.

Forum List

Back