Goodbye Miami

Damn, I was hopeing Clemson would hand the canes their first defeat of the season.

Damn, I was hopeing Clemson would hand the canes their first defeat of the season.

Yeah - I was expecting an unbeaten Miami to give Clemson a run for their money. Think Miami was taking Pitt too lightly and looking ahead? Yup.
I would not be surprised if either Miami or South Carolina beat Clemson. Miam may not be out of the hunt for the national championship yet.

Yeah - I was expecting an unbeaten Miami to give Clemson a run for their money. Think Miami was taking Pitt too lightly and looking ahead? Yup.
I would not be surprised if either Miami or South Carolina beat Clemson. Miam may not be out of the hunt for the national championship yet.

Can't disagree. No upset seems out of the question these days. Auburn could beat Alabama.

If Miami beats Clemson, they may be back in the playoffs. Several of the one loss teams lost to unranked opponents. That has to hurt them.

Oklahoma lost to a 7-4 Iowa State. Ohio State, in addition to losing to Oklahoma, lost to a 6-5 Iowa. And now Miami lost to a 5-7 Pitt.

Suddenly Georgia looks better with a single loss to a ranked team.

Yes, auburn could beat Alabama. They have looked better as the season rolled on.

I look for Ohio State to beat Wisconsin.

Still some great football to be played.

It doesn’t seem to matter that much for a team to have one loss to an unranked opponent if the team has wins over ranked opponents. Clemson is proof.

It doesn’t seem to matter that much for a team to have one loss to an unranked opponent if the team has wins over ranked opponents. Clemson is proof.

Yeah, that does help. Being the defending National Champs doesn't hurt either.

Forum List

Back