Wow, the year of upsets

Wow, when did they make that rule? Kids have always stormed the field after a big victory.

At SEC spring meetings in 2015, the conference voted to increase the penalties for fans storming the field to $50,000 for a first offense, up to $100,000 for a second offense and up to $250,000 for a third and subsequent offenses. It also voted to eliminate the three-year window at that time. Previous fines were up to $5,000 for the first instance and $25,000 for the second.

Since when did the team have any control over what the fans do? Anyway it was worth kicking Alabama’s ass I think.

Wow, when did they make that rule? Kids have always stormed the field after a big victory.

At SEC spring meetings in 2015, the conference voted to increase the penalties for fans storming the field to $50,000 for a first offense, up to $100,000 for a second offense and up to $250,000 for a third and subsequent offenses. It also voted to eliminate the three-year window at that time. Previous fines were up to $5,000 for the first instance and $25,000 for the second.

Since when did the team have any control over what the fans do? Anyway it was worth kicking Alabama’s ass I think.
Yeah, that is a crap rule. I don't have anything against Alabama other than I'm tired of seeing them in the postseason. I want to see Iowa back in the Rose Bowl so they can lose another one! ha!

Forum List

Back