Good thing this guy didnt have Martial Arts Training: Man accidentally shoots mom in the face

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Mississippi man accidentally shoots mom in face while trying to impress her with new gun

In Mississippi

WDAM reported that Richard Lawrence told officers he was sitting in his truck showing his mother his new .38 caliber pistol when the gun mistakenly discharged, shooting the woman in the face.

The victim, who was identified as Dorothy Lawrence, was reportedly transported to Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, where she was being treated for serious injuries.

Richard Lawrence insisted that the shooting was accidental. An investigation by Pike County deputies was said to be ongoing.

If this guy was a Jiu Jitsu practitioner he could've accidentally put his mom in an Arm Bar!!

Huh???

So....you're equating jiujitsu usage to the use of a gun???

Dude....I think Hector sold you some angel dust weed bro.

Huh???

Its a 2A reference. You missed it

The right to learn jiujitsu????

ClosedCaption.....you smokin my shit????

No dude, do you know the thread where 2A said Gun training was better than learning a Martial Art?

Well....it is better. If your sole goal is self defense.

I've had both. Over a decade in boxing and competition jiujitsu. And almost a decade of police firearms training.

If I wanted the best self defense possible....and could only pick one....it's not even a question. Firearm.

Huh???

Its a 2A reference. You missed it

The right to learn jiujitsu????

ClosedCaption.....you smokin my shit????

No dude, do you know the thread where 2A said Gun training was better than learning a Martial Art?

Well....it is better. If your sole goal is self defense.

I've had both. Over a decade in boxing and competition jiujitsu. And almost a decade of police firearms training.

If I wanted the best self defense possible....and could only pick one....it's not even a question. Firearm.

You dont have to pick only one. Thats the point.

Forum List

Back