Good Point.If Trump Isn't Really President.Then Why Do They Want To Impeach Him As President?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This just occurred to me earlier today. all of these years, the rats were adamant that Trump is not the legal president! he cheated! he stole the erection,,i mean the election! Hillary got more votes! Trump is an illewgitimate President !!!
OK,,then why are the liberals trying to impeach "President Donald Trump" if he is not the actual/current and legal President?
anyone get my point here?
I mean, if they want to impeach him as President, they are all admitting that Trump is President! not our fake President.
:5_1_12024: :5_1_12024: :dance: :cul2: :CryingCow:

Good point. I've realized since the presidential election in 2016 that Democrats make very little to NO sense these days. I believe in most cases, their TDS is SO strong, it clouds all rational and logical thinking.

no one on the view thinks Trump is president
we can just vision george stoopanpolis asking the queen,,,,,"But Miss Pelosi, you and all of your friends claim that Trump is not our lewgitimate President, so then, how can you attempt to impeach him as if he is our legal President?

Democrats are so quiet tonight,, let’s hope they don’t all fart at the same time we might all blow up lol

i dont think Pelosi is the lewgitimate speaker because her brain expired in 2010

Good point. I've realized since the presidential election in 2016 that Democrats make very little to NO sense these days. I believe in most cases, their TDS is SO strong, it clouds all rational and logical thinking.
well, if Trump isnt our legal President, then who is? Huma?

Another good question. The answer MAY be Mike Pence. Or even possibly Joe Biden..........

Another good question. The answer MAY be Mike Pence. Or even possibly Joe Biden..........
if trump isnt our legal president, then maybe Mr.Bill/.Mr Sluggo are?

this would be like me impeaching maxine for stealing james browns wigs

this would be like me impeaching maxine for stealing james browns wigs
He-he, Mad Maxine will go to her grave chanting, "Em peach Fo-Five, Em peach Fo-Five!"

Dumb theory. The scumbag is president on the books, which gives him the privileges of commanding our armed forces, squatting in the White House, getting free transportation and security, defining our foreign policy and attending international conferences to screw up our reputation, and so much more.

Impeachment is for the purpose of removing all of these privileges from him legally. Cart all of his stuff up out of the White House, dump it in Lafayette Square, change the locks, etc., and it will be over.

This just occurred to me earlier today. all of these years, the rats were adamant that Trump is not the legal president! he cheated! he stole the erection,,i mean the election! Hillary got more votes! Trump is an illewgitimate President !!!
OK,,then why are the liberals trying to impeach "President Donald Trump" if he is not the actual/current and legal President?
anyone get my point here?
I mean, if they want to impeach him as President, they are all admitting that Trump is President! not our fake President.
:5_1_12024: :5_1_12024: :dance: :cul2: :CryingCow:

How much did your lobotomy cost?

Because I think you've got a good case for a refund.

Forum List

Back