Good people

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
>>
After Jihadi terrorists opened fire on the vehicle of Miki Mark and his family on Friday near Otniel on July 1, 2016, the first people on the scene were an Arab couple from the village of Al-Farar, Islam Albid and his wife, a nurse.

Seeing the overturned car, they immediately stopped and managed to get a door open and pull the trapped and wounded children out of the car.

The couple got the wounded children into their car, tried to calm them down (in perfect Hebrew) and called for a Red Crescent ambulance.

Albid told Israel TV that he did it “for humanistic reasons and of course for Allah.”

A few minutes after that, an Arab doctor, Dr. Ali Abu Shruch, a kidney surgeon from the village of Dahariya in the southern Hebron Hills, drove by with his brother and his brother’s wife. They were on their way to pray in Jerusalem.

In an interview on Israeli TV (see video below), the doctor described how he assessed the situation, and freed the mother, Chava Marks, who was being suffocated by the seat belt.

At that point a Red Crescent ambulance and an IDF army jeep arrived. A MDA ambulance arrived a few minutes after that.

It was then, when the doctor checked the father, Miki Mark, that he realized this wasn’t an accident, but a terror attack and they had been shot, and Miki was dead.

During the interview, Dr. Abu Shruch emphasized that he wasn’t a hero. He has an obligation to treat everyone and as a doctor he doesn’t get involved in politics, he was doing his job.

He said his friends have all blessed him for his honorable actions.

The doctor passed a message along to the family saying, “I know the damage to the family is hard, but I want them to know I did all that I could to help them.”

After the funeral, members of the Mark family pointed out that the first people on the scene trying to help save them were Arabs, and one must not think all Arabs are terrorists.

There is hope after all.<<

Last edited:
with all the bad news and tragedy it important to show people are not just bystanders but really care about all life

they don't see politics or religion, just people

>>
After Jihadi terrorists opened fire on the vehicle of Miki Mark and his family on Friday near Otniel on July 1, 2016, the first people on the scene were an Arab couple from the village of Al-Farar, Islam Albid and his wife, a nurse.

Seeing the overturned car, they immediately stopped and managed to get a door open and pull the trapped and wounded children out of the car.

The couple got the wounded children into their car, tried to calm them down (in perfect Hebrew) and called for a Red Crescent ambulance.

Albid told Israel TV that he did it “for humanistic reasons and of course for Allah.”

A few minutes after that, an Arab doctor, Dr. Ali Abu Shruch, a kidney surgeon from the village of Dahariya in the southern Hebron Hills, drove by with his brother and his brother’s wife. They were on their way to pray in Jerusalem.

In an interview on Israeli TV (see video below), the doctor described how he assessed the situation, and freed the mother, Chava Marks, who was being suffocated by the seat belt.

At that point a Red Crescent ambulance and an IDF army jeep arrived. A MDA ambulance arrived a few minutes after that.

It was then, when the doctor checked the father, Miki Mark, that he realized this wasn’t an accident, but a terror attack and they had been shot, and Miki was dead.

During the interview, Dr. Abu Shruch emphasized that he wasn’t a hero. He has an obligation to treat everyone and as a doctor he doesn’t get involved in politics, he was doing his job.

The doctor passed a message along to the family saying, “I know the damage to the family is hard, but I want them to know I did all that I could to help them.”

After the funeral, members of the Mark family pointed out that the first people on the scene trying to help save them were Arabs, and one must not think all Arabs are terrorists.

Why are so few muslims like these people, why do they insist on following the 7C teachings of a psychopathic genocidal mass murderer. An outdated religion for a semi literate outdated people that attracts all the worlds dross and scum.

May these people be granted the leadership of the palestinians and sort out the likes of hamas and fatah

>>

Why are so few muslims like these people, why do they insist on following the 7C teachings of a psychopathic genocidal mass murderer. An outdated religion for a semi literate outdated people that attracts all the worlds dross and scum.

May these people be granted the leadership of the palestinians and sort out the likes of hamas and fatah

They are there as examples of their faith of "peace", but their example and stories don't get told enough.

With faith, without faith, people everywhere can just be kind and caring to others because it is the right thing to do.
Shame is we should not have to remind ourselves there are good people, but time being what they are, we need these stories so we don't get angry or blame all these people. It reminds us of our own humanity

Forum List

Back