Fine. The Real Israelites are Black. So What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shusha

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
gt1085 ,

In probably a pointless attempt to get you to stop spamming all the threads with your "the real Israelites are black" mantra, I've created this thread for you to explain yourself and, most importantly, ask why it matters.

Okay, so let's say we agree with you that the real Israelites are black. We don't, but let's say. So what?

How is this in any way relevant to the Israel/Arab conflict? What does it suggest about solutions to the conflict? What should be done with this information?

Now that you have a thread of your own, I can hope that everyone will ignore your spamming of all the other threads with irrelevancies or, better yet, suggest that the moderators make your irrelevant posts which clog and derail the other threads disappear.

gt1085 ,

In probably a pointless attempt to get you to stop spamming all the threads with your "the real Israelites are black" mantra, I've created this thread for you to explain yourself and, most importantly, ask why it matters.

Okay, so let's say we agree with you that the real Israelites are black. We don't, but let's say. So what?

How is this in any way relevant to the Israel/Arab conflict? What does it suggest about solutions to the conflict? What should be done with this information?

Now that you have a thread of your own, I can hope that everyone will ignore your spamming of all the other threads with irrelevancies or, better yet, suggest that the moderators make your irrelevant posts which clog and derail the other threads disappear.
Yes it is relevant and not to be discuss with the enemy a Hybrid has no understanding,really it does`nt matter one or the other if you believe or not,we know who and what they are tha`s all that matters.The whole world was populated before you were made by the Africans.So the dumb people can stay dumb.

Attachments

• 13438852_1341367402557499_6504143100606596056_n.jpg
    13438852_1341367402557499_6504143100606596056_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 13438852_1341367402557499_6504143100606596056_n.jpg
    13438852_1341367402557499_6504143100606596056_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 65
gt1085 ,

The True Israelitexs of the Bible.;

Attachments

• 2af6544461158834d5801b41a9be1917.jpg
    2af6544461158834d5801b41a9be1917.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 71
Yes it is relevant and not to be discuss with the enemy a Hybrid has no understanding,really it does`nt matter one or the other if you believe or not,we know who and what they are tha`s all that matters.The whole world was populated before you were made by the Africans.So the dumb people can stay dumb.

So I assume that I'm the enemy then, yes? And you won't discuss it with me, and one assumes not with anyone on this board, also being enemies, despite its apparent relevance.

So the depth and breadth of your posting here is: The real Israelites are black and I refuse to discuss it further.

Okay. I'm satisfied you have no real intention of dialogue so I'm putting you on ignore. I hope everyone else does too. Or that the mods deal with it. Let me know if you change your mind.

So I assume that I'm the enemy then, yes? And you won't discuss it with me, and one assumes not with anyone on this board, also being enemies, despite its apparent relevance.

So the depth and breadth of your posting here is: The real Israelites are black and I refuse to discuss it further.

Okay. I'm satisfied you have no real intention of dialogue so I'm putting you on ignore. I hope everyone else does too. Or that the mods deal with it. Let me know if you change your mind.
Yes you are.Please put me ignore.Only meant to talk to people that are intellectuals. Not Imbecile.They Have No Understanding And Is A Waste Of Time.

In Israel there're many Jews from Ethiopia and the contemporary Israelites are getting used to all the cultural variety Jews bring from diaspora...it actually helps understand what are the common traits of Judaism and what is foreign.

Did the Persians write about Israelites being particularly 'black', Greeks or maybe the Romans?
Among all the enormous historic documents about the Israelites/Jews/Hebrews did any mention specifically that?
I think the Europeans and Asians would notice that...any quotes?

However it's not that shocking that SOME African tribes still keep Judaic lifestyle and even try to reunite with their Jewish brothers in Israel and all-around. Take for example the King Ayi who represents millions of Africans, he came to the Rabbi Kanyevski for a blessing to take upon them the burden of 613 'commandments' of the Torah.

And it's as expected for the people who discover they're the descendants of the 10 tribes to overreact.
I know Ethiopian Jews and Black Hebrews, it doesn't matter where they come from, the bottom line
there're Africans who shout on the streets and there're those Africans who actually do significant things AS JEWS/Israelites/Hebrews WITHOUT DENYING ANYONE ELSE.

gt1085 ,

You're a funny little creature...

The Jews were black... Jesus was black... everybody living in the Middle East 2000 years ago was black...

You probably only missed the mark by a half-million years or so...

But you're a funny little creature...

Thanks for the laughs...

Laughing-Animated-Gif-11.gif

( shame on me, for laughing at the handicapped )
tongue_smile.gif

gt1085 ,

You're a funny little creature...

The Jews were black... Jesus was black... everybody living in the Middle East 2000 years ago was black...

You probably only missed the mark by a half-million years or so...

But you're a funny little creature...

Thanks for the laughs...

Laughing-Animated-Gif-11.gif

( shame on me, for laughing at the handicapped )
tongue_smile.gif
You must dumb as well as stupid,i would nothing different Chimp Boy.:blahblah:

Shusha, this guy is a joke. Did you catch his original Avatar on this forum -- Melanin Apparel? Check out the web site and you can see where he is coming from. Perhaps he will have a picture of a Black man on the T-Shirt along with the red hair that King David had.

In Israel there're many Jews from Ethiopia and the contemporary Israelites are getting used to all the cultural variety Jews bring from diaspora...it actually helps understand what are the common traits of Judaism and what is foreign.

Did the Persians write about Israelites being particularly 'black', Greeks or maybe the Romans?
Among all the enormous historic documents about the Israelites/Jews/Hebrews did any mention specifically that?
I think the Europeans and Asians would notice that...any quotes?

However it's not that shocking that SOME African tribes still keep Judaic lifestyle and even try to reunite with their Jewish brothers in Israel and all-around. Take for example the King Ayi who represents millions of Africans, he came to the Rabbi Kanyevski for a blessing to take upon them the burden of 613 'commandments' of the Torah.

And it's as expected for the people who discover they're the descendants of the 10 tribes to overreact.
I know Ethiopian Jews and Black Hebrews, it doesn't matter where they come from, the bottom line
there're Africans who shout on the streets and there're those Africans who actually do significant things AS JEWS/Israelites/Hebrews WITHOUT DENYING ANYONE ELSE.
Just like white shouting in the street and businesses.No they are not getting use to a cultural mix .The whites there are terrorizing the original people as here in america same fuckin thing.But thanks anyway.

Shusha, this guy is a joke. Did you catch his original Avatar on this forum -- Melanin Apparel? Check out the web site and you can see where he is coming from. Perhaps he will have a picture of a Black man on the T-Shirt along with the red hair that King David had.
Lol you smock i`m not racist,Why you think so?You are.Just like you like your people,I Love My People.

Lol you smock i`m not racist,Why you think so?You are.Just like you like your people,I Love My People.
I hate everybody, bimbo.

If the OP thinks the race doesn't matter then why were they portrayed as white since it "doesn't matter"?

What kind of nonsense is that?

By stating "Israelites" I presume you consider the bible to be accurate, so let's stick to the bible by now;

Israelites were the sons of Jacob (all the 12 tribes, along with Dina) and the closest they ever got to Africa was Egypt, 400 years of slavery in Egypt and they were named Israelites after Jacobs second name (which has a meaning - 'God is honest' - 'Israel') for keeping the covenant with Abraham.

That's the origins of the 12 tribes, during the expulsion of the 2nd Temple the 12 tribes of each district were sent elsewhere and are considered missing.

Many believed to be in mostly eastern and northern Africa so yes there are black Jews dynasties but there are also in China and the Caribbeans all the way to Russia and India but the origins of the Israelites is not Africa.

The handful of Jews left were Benjamin's and Judah's tribes remains after the war on the original Jewish ruled kingdom of ISRAEL.

gt1085 ,

In other words you are a rabid racist

gt1085 ,

The True Israelitexs of the Bible.;

Are olive skinned and have the same DNA as that of the European Jews, Ethiopean Jews and American Jews. Skin tone is not part of the equation unless you are a RACIST

Yes you are.Please put me ignore.Only meant to talk to people that are intellectuals. Not Imbecile.They Have No Understanding And Is A Waste Of Time.
You write like a Nigerian spamming with Google translate, and you think like one too.

You being the imbecile how would you know, if you had any brains then you would realise that the theory of evolution has came into place and the skin tones lightened over the last 2000 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back