Good news on wages...

Odd turn of phrase -- "worker compensation" usually doesn't refer to wages even if that's technically what it is. :dunno:
I pointed that out.

You're happy to see this, right?

I'm happy to see you think you pointed this out but you forgot.

"Worker compensation" traditionally means disability payments for injuries on the job. That's why I say it's an odd use of the phrase.

As for wages increasing, haven't seen it yet. But I'll certainly see if I can push it.
I laid it out just fine for anyone who isn't trying to ignore or downplay hopeful news.

The first line on my post sure nailed it.

You made no reference to it, other than quoting the headline verbatim. I made the observation, now here you come trying to take credit for it.

Maybe I should just copyright it next time.
What I said was, "...Without wages (compensation, actually, wages plus benefits) increasing 3.0% or more..."

But you've illustrated the first line of my OP, for which I thank you.

You've illustrated that you're obsessed with finding something not there.

Reading comprehension: a loss tart.

... well, good news for those who WANT good news, that is.

Worker compensation rising at fastest pace since 2008, ECI finds

Wages are the last piece of the puzzle. Without wages (compensation, actually, wages plus benefits) increasing 3.0% or more, the market may give up and go drama queen for a while. 2.7% is very, very nice to see.

Hopefully this trajectory continues.
Obama did such a great job, he can raise wages several years out of office.

No doubt. That naturally follows since he used that magic time machine button on his teleprompter to cause the '08 recession retroactively thereby giving himself the election. Apparently it has a 'future' setting too.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

I pointed that out.

You're happy to see this, right?

"Worker compensation" traditionally means disability payments for injuries on the job. That's why I say it's an odd use of the phrase.

As for wages increasing, haven't seen it yet. But I'll certainly see if I can push it.
I laid it out just fine for anyone who isn't trying to ignore or downplay hopeful news.

You made no reference to it, other than quoting the headline verbatim. I made the observation, now here you come trying to take credit for it.

What I said was, "...Without wages (compensation, actually, wages plus benefits) increasing 3.0% or more..."

You're doing what you always do: Quibbling over semantics in a clumsy attempt to avoid the point. And then, ultimately, personal insults.

Over and over and over.

If you don't want to discuss the topic, it would probably be smarter to just not post in the first place.

You're doing what you always do: Quibbling over semantics in a clumsy attempt to avoid the point. And then, ultimately, personal insults.

Over and over and over.

If you don't want to discuss the topic, it would probably be smarter to just not post in the first place.

"Tart" is a pun, not a "personal insult". I see that one sailed over your head as well.

As I said-- reading comprehension. Gitchew some.

Over and over and over.

"Tart" is a pun, not a "personal insult". I see that one sailed over your head as well.

And you continue.

Well, I've seen it before. Whatever works for you, I guess.

Over and over and over.

And you continue.

Well, I've seen it before. Whatever works for you, I guess.

Yeah, reeeeally not interested. Find somebody else to troll.

/thread

Forum List

Back