Good Movie: "Most Wanted"

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I just got done watching a really good movie, starring Josh Hartnett, called "Most Wanted".

It's about Canadian investigative journalist Victor Malarek and his uncovering of some rather substantial police corruption which led to the imprisonment of a small time junkie in a Thai prison. The movie also stars comedian Jim Gaffigan who does a really good job.

It's on AMazon Prime if you're interested...

I'll watch it just to see how Jim Gaffigan performs. There's another movie called American Dreamer where he plays a rideshare driver that kidnaps a client's kid for ransom money. It was an amazingly dark performance from somebody you usually associate with comedy. I can't wait to see where he takes his acting career from here.

I just got done watching a really good movie, starring Josh Hartnett, called "Most Wanted".

It's about Canadian investigative journalist Victor Malarek and his uncovering of some rather substantial police corruption which led to the imprisonment of a small time junkie in a Thai prison. The movie also stars comedian Jim Gaffigan who does a really good job.

It's on AMazon Prime if you're interested...

Errr, there isn't enough corruption and abuse in Canada to keep him busy? I assure you there is. The RCMP alone provide a treasure trove of creepiness and abuses.

Thanks for the headsup, might be worth watching.

Forum List

Back