Good Morning Conservatives!

Why are you all so grumpy? I saw Bill'O yelling on TV yesterday at a Democrat. Glen Beck had that angry nut Ted Nugent on who wanted to 'take the country back.' Are you guys going to have a revolution or something now that America thinks you are tired, angry and out of ideas?

How will the White People's Party attract more people when they are so shrill?

Anyway, news from up North, Palin is trying to have the courts shut down the TrooperGate investigation:

Can I buy some pot from you?

Why are you all so grumpy? I saw Bill'O yelling on TV yesterday at a Democrat. Glen Beck had that angry nut Ted Nugent on who wanted to 'take the country back.' Are you guys going to have a revolution or something now that America thinks you are tired, angry and out of ideas?

Anyway, news from up North, Palin is trying to have the courts shut down the TrooperGate investigation:

Supreme Court to hear Troopergate appeal: Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com

You better hope we DON'T start a shooting war, Mr Shortsighted. Us dumbass, redneck conservatives own most of the damned guns.

ROTF!! The truth is that the more America finds out about Obama the more they like him. Wiat till he is in office and shows competence, steadyness and a flare for governing in a rational manner. He will be a very popular President and the seathing resentment on the right will only grow darker and more violent.

Do you think he'll be popular with English speaking people? Literate ones?
I mean, you're sold on him, but what about us? Does he have a chance?
:confused:

Since I'm of color I can't possibly side with GOP...unless I'm whitewashed right? You sound more prejudice than any other white people's party advocate that I've ever met.

I have to agree slightly with you though on one point- the GOP political campaign. I heard on the news (CNN) and radio (WOR 710) that every time the GOP resorts to negative campaigning they tend to lose votes. However, negative marketing stems from the troubles of the time...not necessarily the threat of the competitor. Right now the country is angry with its war, economy, etc., so obviously the political party is going to come out hollering and screaming.

Im not really tired or angry either.

Forum List

Back