Good Morning Conservatives!

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Why are you all so grumpy? I saw Bill'O yelling on TV yesterday at a Democrat. Glen Beck had that angry nut Ted Nugent on who wanted to 'take the country back.' Are you guys going to have a revolution or something now that America thinks you are tired, angry and out of ideas?

How will the White People's Party attract more people when they are so shrill?

Anyway, news from up North, Palin is trying to have the courts shut down the TrooperGate investigation:

Supreme Court to hear Troopergate appeal: Gov. Sarah Palin | adn.com

I hope I'm the first honkey to neg rep you for stupidity like that.

Yup, and with the Dems pulling away enough white voters to form a multi-racial party that is big trouble for the minority GOP party.

Minority GOP party :lol:

The White People's Party!

How dare Obama talk about that! Doesn't Obama know that is our military does it, its ok. Killing Afgans is a lot like shooting Moose

Cameron Interviews Post-Debate Palin FOX Embeds FOXNews.com

She then slammed Barack Obama calling him disqualified to be President of the United States, “Some of his comments that he has made about the war that I think may — in my world– disqualifies someone from consideration as the next commander in chief.” Palin said, “Some of his comments about Afghanistan and what we are doing there supposedly– just air raiding villages and killing civilians. That’s reckless. So I wanted to talk about things like that. So I guess I have to apologize about being a little annoyed, but that is also an indication of being outside that Washington elite and being outside the media elite also and just wanting to talk and just wanting to talk to Americans without the filter and let them know what we stand for.”

How dare Obama talk about that! Doesn't Obama know that is our military does it, its ok. Killing Afgans is a lot like shooting Moose

Cameron Interviews Post-Debate Palin FOX Embeds FOXNews.com

She then slammed Barack Obama calling him disqualified to be President of the United States, “Some of his comments that he has made about the war that I think may — in my world– disqualifies someone from consideration as the next commander in chief.” Palin said, “Some of his comments about Afghanistan and what we are doing there supposedly– just air raiding villages and killing civilians. That’s reckless. So I wanted to talk about things like that. So I guess I have to apologize about being a little annoyed, but that is also an indication of being outside that Washington elite and being outside the media elite also and just wanting to talk and just wanting to talk to Americans without the filter and let them know what we stand for.”

Palin is a twat.

Not ONLY real conservatives are pissed, Oreo.

REAL liberals are ALSO pissed, right along with our real conservative fellow patriotic citizens.

Oh, our proposals for what to do about his event might be significantly different, but the fact is that we can BOTH see that the American people are getting screwed here.

I know plenty of thoroughly decent Republicans. I trust a whole LOT of those people far more than I trust SOME very syspect people who claim to be liberals, believe me.

Watch what people DO, rather than what they say, folks.

We live in a world of lies, now, but facts are hard things to fake.

My fellow conservatives, in this nation and on this board, are NOT my enemies.

Reasonable men can disagree about many things and still agree about other things.

The sooner traditional Republicans and traditional Democrats stop believing the lies that are being told about the other side, this foolish battle between ourselves, one that has been inflamed by hatemongers in the media, to prevent us from working together (as we actually used to do), the sooner we can get this nation back on track.

United we stand, divided we are fleeced

Last edited:

REAL liberals are ALSO pissed, right along with our real conservative fellow patriotic citizens.

Oh, our proposals for what to do about his event might be significantly different, but the fact is that we can BOTH see that the American people are getting screwed here.

I know plenty of thoroughly decent Republicans. I trust a whole LOT of those people far more than I trust SOME very syspect people who claim to be liberals, believe me.

Reasonable men can disagree about many things and still agree about other things.

The sooner traditional Republicans and traditional Democrats still this foolish battle between ourselves, one that has been inflamed by hatemongers in the media, to prevent us from working together (as we actually used to do), the sooner we can get this nation back on track.

Amen my brother.

Again, I wish everyone had your common sense editec.

You always seem to be able to put into words the things I , and I think many, Americans feel.

You just have the talent to do it, and for that I thank you.

Last edited:

The sooner traditional Republicans and traditional Democrats stop believing the lies that are being told about the other side, this foolish battle between ourselves, one that has been inflamed by hatemongers in the media, to prevent us from working together (as we actually used to do), the sooner we can get this nation back on track.

United we stand, divided we are fleeced

ROTF!!

Ya, we are crying all the why to the White House :lol:

Yup, and with the Dems pulling away enough white voters to form a multi-racial party that is big trouble for the minority GOP party.

Minority GOP party :lol:

The White People's Party!

If by minority party you mean those of us who actually believe in the Constitution and it being upheld, then a proud minority am I.

How will the White People's Party attract more people when they are so shrill?

Who cares?

The better question is, when are whites going to wake the fuck up and realize that Obama and his minions have declared RACE WAR ON WHITES and that this shit is RACIAL, dog? And whites need to fight back AS WHITES, not as "Republicans" or "Christians" or "conservatives"?

When that happens, my sugar-laden beverage, it will indeed be a good morning.

I don't want to alarm anybody, but Barney Frank looks kind of gay.

I didn't want to say anything either, but Frank has had someone's Freddie in his Fanny. :badgrin:

edited because I am a neanderthal conservative who can't string two words together. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Who cares?

The better question is, when are whites going to wake the fuck up and realize that Obama and his minions have declared RACE WAR ON WHITES and that this shit is RACIAL, dog? And whites need to fight back AS WHITES, not as "Republicans" or "Christians" or "conservatives"?

Has Michelle's "whitey" tape been released yet?

*rubs hands muwahahahaha*

Who cares?

ROTF!! The truth is that the more America finds out about Obama the more they like him. Wiat till he is in office and shows competence, steadyness and a flare for governing in a rational manner. He will be a very popular President and the seathing resentment on the right will only grow darker and more violent.

Forum List

Back