Good morning all

I have emptied my PM box so you can begin round 2 whenever you feel the urge.:beer:

Dr Grump said:
Headache?

Just a little bit, nothing hair of the dog won't fix:D

Drunk or sober I stand by everything I said, which won't go down well with some here but....... hey ho.:D What really pisses me off though is the neg reps from the same fucking idiots at every opportunity they get, they can ruin a mans otherwise unblemished CV:dunno: The good thing is, is that there weren't many surprises amongst the mob who tried to put the boot in, I had them pegged as cowardly bastards from the get go.:D

roomy said:
Just a little bit, nothing hair of the dog won't fix:D

Drunk or sober I stand by everything I said, which won't go down well with some here but....... hey ho.:D What really pisses me off though is the neg reps from the same fucking idiots at every opportunity they get, they can ruin a mans otherwise unblemished CV:dunno: The good thing is, is that there weren't many surprises amongst the mob who tried to put the boot in, I had them pegged as cowardly bastards from the get go.:D

Ha! Repping ain't all that it's cracked up to be, but it does tell you who is who...heh!

Dr Grump said:
Ha! Repping ain't all that it's cracked up to be, but it does tell you who is who...heh!

The only ones to neg rep you are the ones with enough power to not give a fuck if you reciprocate:bow2: I don't fucking think so.

Dr Grump said:
Aw c'mon, you don't really care that much do ya?

:gives: Couldn't post on messageboards if I did:D You get what you see with me, like it or lump it:beer:

Forum List

Back