Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Hello

Old Man Grumbles

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2019
Colorado, USA
I'm an old guy, staring down the barrel of six decades on this floating ball of joy we call Earth. I am an Independent politically so I can shame both parties with a clear conscious. I am also moderately conservative, with a bit of a libertarian streak.

Other than that, just know that I tend to get the grumbles when my hackles are up.

Peace to All.

I'm an old guy, staring down the barrel of six decades on this floating ball of joy we call Earth. I am an Independent politically so I can shame both parties with a clear conscious. I am also moderately conservative, with a bit of a libertarian streak.

Other than that, just know that I tend to get the grumbles when my hackles are up.

Peace to All.
Take heed, otherwise, welcome!

upload_2019-4-10_20-4-48.png

Welcome Abroad...

or a board...

Nah, it's best to welcome a broad.

(unless they're TOO broad)

We dont' worry about you minding your P and Qs, but we would appreciate you following the rules.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

welcome 'grumbles' .......... as far a following the rules; become a contributing member & you can breaks the rules all you like, with impunity.
cheers

Peace to All.
Peace to you, too, OMGrumbles. Six decades ain't much around here--you're a young whippersnapper compared to some. You'll fit right in.

Make yourself at home and hope to see you quite often. Have a donut!
donut-plate.jpg

Peace to All.
Welcome to the board

Peace to All.

We have a limited time bonus offer to pack USMB with MORE independently thinking folks.. Glad you're here. Maybe the noise level will go down a bit.... UNLESS -- we have to talk REAL LOUD to you because of those 6 decades.. :2up:

Welcome and enjoy the boards...

Forum List

Back