good hair, a weave runs a grand? wth?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
if you have a chance.;...catch chris rock's ....good hair on hbo....i will admit i had no clue a good weave can run you a grand...thats right a thousand dollars...$1,000.00 and you can pay for it on a lay away system. the hair comes from india....seems the temple that shaves the heads (an custom of the religion) sells the hair and is 2nd only to the vatican in income.

hell if i were a black dude, i would marry white if only to save money on damned weaves.

You can even have it automatically deducted from da welfay chek.
Now. whattboots my teefs ?

Attachments

• $fniger.jpg
    $fniger.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 65
You'd probably be surprised at the number of "poor" blacks who get manicures (the real long nails that can't be used to do anything) every week or two and who sport these fancy weaved hairdos. I've seen them come into beauty shops looking nasty and shabby as all get-out - but they've gotta get those things taken care of.

if you have a chance.;...catch chris rock's ....good hair on hbo....i will admit i had no clue a good weave can run you a grand...thats right a thousand dollars...$1,000.00 and you can pay for it on a lay away system. the hair comes from india....seems the temple that shaves the heads (an custom of the religion) sells the hair and is 2nd only to the vatican in income.

hell if i were a black dude, i would marry white if only to save money on damned weaves.

how did a fun thread turn into a cesspool of racism and stereotyping?

*shakes head*

When did the fun thread turn into a cesspool of racism and stereotyping? Bones posted a perfectly legitimate question. I made a perfectly true post.

Forum List

Back