Good food gone bad!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I rarely ever buy processed food. But I did buy a frozen pizza for today when I got home from Atlanta. Worst morsel of food I have ever eaten, I must remember to look at the brand and NEVER buy it again!
pukingsmiley.gif

I brought home some Publix Breakfast Bread. I think I'll heat up a couple slices of that with butter.

Some of that stuff is tasty, and sometimes you crave a quick bite instead of a big to-do of preparing 'a meal,' but at the end of the day all that frozen/processed stuff is crap. No way around it. Check out the sodium in those things. You might as well just chug straight from the salt shaker.

Some of that stuff is tasty, and sometimes you crave a quick bite instead of a big to-do of preparing 'a meal,' but at the end of the day all that frozen/processed stuff is crap. No way around it. Check out the sodium in those things. You might as well just chug straight from the salt shaker.

I agree.

Ordinary salt isn't bad for you.

Preservatives and sugar is.

I have to watch the amount of salt and fluid I take in. It tends to cause me to retain fluid putting a strain on my heart. The doctor gives me enough diuretics to make it really uncomfortable to try and go anywhere before they have done the job. The trouble is that the whole routine just fuels a craving for more salt and water. The one time he let me try to go without the diuretics I threw on 5 pounds in one night.

Forum List

Back