Good Evening

C.W.Sims

Rookie
Apr 3, 2012
Kansas
Hello, everyone, my name is Carl and I am joining you from the great state of Kansas. I work in retail grocery, I am an avid bookworm, and I love spending time in nature. Spending time at the lake with my partner and our two dogs is one of the best things I can think of to do with a day.

Religiously I am an Objectivist, at least a budding one. I have just started getting deeper into Ayn Rand's books and I feel such a connection with her ideals. Of course this means that politically I support laizes-faire capitalism.

Other than that I am just your average guy trying to live life to the fullest and enjoy it the most I can. If you want to know more please ask, never think you are going to offend me, I try to live my life as an open book. I have nothing to hide and without sharing how can you expect to meet new people and learn new things.

See you guys around the forums,
C

Hello, everyone, my name is Carl and I am joining you from the great state of Kansas. I work in retail grocery, I am an avid bookworm, and I love spending time in nature. Spending time at the lake with my partner and our two dogs is one of the best things I can think of to do with a day.

Religiously I am an Objectivist, at least a budding one. I have just started getting deeper into Ayn Rand's books and I feel such a connection with her ideals. Of course this means that politically I support laizes-faire capitalism.

Other than that I am just your average guy trying to live life to the fullest and enjoy it the most I can. If you want to know more please ask, never think you are going to offend me, I try to live my life as an open book. I have nothing to hide and without sharing how can you expect to meet new people and learn new things.

See you guys around the forums,
C

Welcome! Will see if you still like me in about 5 days. Word gets around I'm loveable.
Have fun!

Forum List

Back