Good Bye, Dreamers

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Trump told the Democrats he'd do a DACA deal if he got the16 Billion for the wall. Then this half baked committee of pansies march in to the White House and offer 1.6 Billion in "border defense" in exchange for amnesty.

Now everyone is feigning outrage and calling Trump a racist for stating the truth and asking a question.

You had your chance, libtardos. The Senate doesn't have the votes to override a veto and without Congressional action Trump doesn't have to do a thing from this point on to start deporting the Dreamers.

Now the Democrats are planning a Censure Resolution. Go ahead, Trump won the Presidency mainly on the economy and border security and your fake outrage will ensure he is elected again.

Good job, Trump. Let the petunias rail.

Last edited:
Republicans are making a huge mistake ignoring the Dreamers and they will pay for it electorally in the long run

Trump told the Democrats he'd do a DACA deal if he got the16 Billion for the wall. Then this half baked committee of pansies march in to the White House and offer 1.6 Billion in "border defense" in exchange for amnesty.

Now everyone is feigning outrage and calling Trump a racist for stating the truth and asking a question.

You had your chance, libtardos. The Senate doesn't have the votes to override a veto and without Congressional action Trump doesn't have to do a thing from this point on to start deporting the Dreamers.

Now the Democrats are planning a Censure Resolution. Go ahead, Trump won the Presidency mainly on the economy and border security and your fake outrage will ensure he is elected again.

Good job, Trump. Let the petunia's rail.

Your sig line picture is LEGEND!! :laugh:

Republicans are making a huge mistake ignoring the Dreamers and they will pay for it electorally in the long run

Nah, I think they'll do a deal, but the dems will cave......their base is putting pressure on them, even liberal media types are saying take the deal..........it'll sink in at some point.

All illegals can get the hell out of OUR country, go dream in their home country. If they qualify to become American's they can get in line and apply to immigrate here legally.

Dreamers are staying. 86% of Americans want them to and I don’t think even Trump is stupid enough to piss off that many people..

The reason why the "dreamers" matter is because most of them live in California and the VOTE! Along with their criminal parents, cousins, and amigos.

"Clinton won the popular vote." Gimme a fuckin' break.

Dreamers are staying. 86% of Americans want them to and I don’t think even Trump is stupid enough to piss off that many people..

And hillary has a 98% chance to win the presidency.....

Oh, I thought when I saw goodbye Dreamers you all that voted for the orange dick head were leaving the country since you dreamed he would build a wall and repeal health care. Jokes on you.

2/3 rds of american voters dont want the wall and well over 75% want citizenship for Dreamers...

adios GOP

GFY

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... long as ya been here...

... how come ya ain't took dat...

... citizenship test yet???"

Damn granny , that’s what I’ve been wondering, can any stupid liberal give us an answer for this.
Not just The dreamers but all illegals, they have been here years, why haven’t they started the process to become legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm convinced now more than ever, we need to divide into 2 or more countries or have a revolution.

I thought it may have been possible for Trump to turn things around, but I don't think so anymore.
Fox just had a segment on about a so called dreamer.
She was brought here by her mother at 10 years of age. So she does know another country.
She graduated from h.s., graduated from college, and has a job in a posh Dallas office building.
She has a family with children.

My question is how can she accomplish all these things without vast amount of people committing crimes for her.
The answer, she can't.

Why should we have to live among all these criminals?

I'm convinced now more than ever, we need to divide into 2 or more countries or have a revolution.

I thought it may have been possible for Trump to turn things around, but I don't think so anymore.
Fox just had a segment on about a so called dreamer.
She was brought here by her mother at 10 years of age. So she does know another country.
She graduated from h.s., graduated from college, and has a job in a posh Dallas office building.
She has a family with children.

My question is how can she accomplish all these things without vast amount of people committing crimes for her.
The answer, she can't.

Why should we have to live among all these criminals?

She is not a "Dreamer". She is an illegal alien. Dreamers should be defined as anyone under the age of 18 when they apply for "Dreamer" status.

In order for her to accomplish all she has done, how many OTHER crimes has she committed since her mother brought her into OUR country. You nailed it!

Forum List

Back