golf golf campaign campaign campaign idle work golf campaign

and yet, he's doing a great job as President, and fighting off constant attacks by the Left and the Media.

The above poster is so far up Trump's ass......everything looks orange to him......LMAO

And yet he did more real work and got more real results so far than Obama got in his whole failed presidency.

Ohhh, you're so fucking "right"......Just look at that fantastic HC plan that Trump promised.......Ohhh, sorry......LOL

Get back to me when Trump lies about 3 dead Americans and turns right around and flies off to Vegas to golf and campaign.

You mean when you lied about Benghazi & pissed on the graves of dead Americans for political purposes?

The attack was over when Obama left for Nevada the next day.

So why did he leave for Nevada and not stay in D.C.?

He knew the attack was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda and yet left all the work with Susan Rice while he enjoyed himself...

He knew an investigation was needed. I understand that your ignorance prevents you from knowing that Libya was just coming off a civil war where there were several military groups. After investigation, blame was put on an Islamic military group, not Al Qaeda.

Not what was said at the time and it was stated the attacks were caused by a video...

So why lie?

Obama did not wait for any investigation to be over when he allow Susan rice to fall on a sword for him...

At the sane time as the attack, a video that was recently translated & broadcasted Arab TV set off rioting in several Arab cities. Any mention of the video was qualified by saying it was just a possibility & investigation continued.

That is not a lie. That is a current assessment of a situation acknowledging exactly what it was.

Investigation would take days or weeks.
Oh bullshit they new something was gonna happen that night. Everyone else knew to get their people out.

Oh bullshit they new something was gonna happen that night. Everyone else knew to get their people out.

Why not........just a bit......ALSO blame the ambassador foolhardy attitude????..............Just asking.

You mean when you lied about Benghazi & pissed on the graves of dead Americans for political purposes?

The attack was over when Obama left for Nevada the next day.

So why did he leave for Nevada and not stay in D.C.?

He knew the attack was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda and yet left all the work with Susan Rice while he enjoyed himself...

He knew an investigation was needed. I understand that your ignorance prevents you from knowing that Libya was just coming off a civil war where there were several military groups. After investigation, blame was put on an Islamic military group, not Al Qaeda.

Not what was said at the time and it was stated the attacks were caused by a video...

So why lie?

Obama did not wait for any investigation to be over when he allow Susan rice to fall on a sword for him...

At the sane time as the attack, a video that was recently translated & broadcasted Arab TV set off rioting in several Arab cities. Any mention of the video was qualified by saying it was just a possibility & investigation continued.

That is not a lie. That is a current assessment of a situation acknowledging exactly what it was.

Investigation would take days or weeks.

They blamed a video and it was not the video that caused the Benghazi Attack and they knew it...

It was right in the middle of a election cycle and any failure on Obama part meant Romney winning.

So Obama people lied so he could win a second election...
Lol, I know Obama had just got done bragging how he got rid of the terrorist. I bet when he found out about it. He studdered for about 10 minutes strait. Lol

Why not........just a bit......ALSO blame the ambassador foolhardy attitude????..............Just asking.
Stevens asked for tighter security. Hillary wouldn't give it to him. Also there were marines near that could've helped, of course no help was sent.

Trumps last 9 days.

He golfed both days last weekend, went out West for 3 days fund raising & campaigning, came back Thursday & had nothing on the schedule, Did somethong Friday, Giolfed yesterday & hesading to texas for more campaigning.

Wows, Fir a h=guy that promised he would not golf & do nothing but work, he sure doesn't do much work.

Moscow Mitch is waiting on Trump to tell him what to put in the gun bill, people are dying, Trump is fucking off.

We will shut down in 7 days without a spending bill. The Middle east is about to explode. Trump is fucking off.
Historically low minority unemployment
The economy is doing well. He can play as much golf as he wants with the strength this economy has. and he's not fucking with my rights as long as he's playing golf.

Oh right, blame the gay guy. LMAO

According to fucking morons like you, the fact that the guy was gay is the ONLY thing fuckheads like you remember the guy.

Above, an example of Trump's racist and homophobic dwindling base.....LOL

Trumps last 9 days.

He golfed both days last weekend, went out West for 3 days fund raising & campaigning, came back Thursday & had nothing on the schedule, Did somethong Friday, Giolfed yesterday & hesading to texas for more campaigning.

Wows, Fir a h=guy that promised he would not golf & do nothing but work, he sure doesn't do much work.

Moscow Mitch is waiting on Trump to tell him what to put in the gun bill, people are dying, Trump is fucking off.

We will shut down in 7 days without a spending bill. The Middle east is about to explode. Trump is fucking off.

Someone has been drinking

Stevens asked for tighter security. Hillary wouldn't give it to him. Also there were marines near that could've helped, of course no help was sent.

Sooooo, according to fuckheads like you, Hillary actually PLOTTED for Stevens demise???

Do morons up Trump's ass realize just how stupid you really are?

Some tweets do not age well

upload_2019-9-22_17-59-44.png

Sooooo, according to fuckheads like you, Hillary actually PLOTTED for Stevens demise???

Do morons up Trump's ass realize just how stupid you really are?
Can we agree that the old hag sure didn't try and help Stevens?

I do NOT like Hillary at all.....yet, I find no fault for her in this issue regarding Stevens' demise......

There was NO reason for Stevens to leave the relative safety of Tripoli and travel 300 plus miles to Benghazi to a situation that was deemed dangerous after reports of the rioting in neighboring Egypt.I know it sound heartless to "blame" Stevens, but it was solely his fault to place himself and others in such a serious jam.

Trump accomplished more in the first 8 weeks than your meat puppet faggot messiah could destroy in 8 years.

So go eat a bag of rotten dicks you malignant goat fucker.

LMAO Tell us how you really feel Pete.

I do NOT like Hillary at all.....yet, I find no fault for her in this issue regarding Stevens' demise......

There was NO reason for Stevens to leave the relative safety of Tripoli and travel 300 plus miles to Benghazi to a situation that was deemed dangerous after reports of the rioting in neighboring Egypt.I know it sound heartless to "blame" Stevens, but it was solely his fault to place himself and others in such a serious jam.

There was something going on that we have not been told about.

Forum List

Back