golf golf campaign campaign campaign idle work golf campaign

Trumps last 9 days.

He golfed both days last weekend, went out West for 3 days fund raising & campaigning, came back Thursday & had nothing on the schedule, Did somethong Friday, Giolfed yesterday & hesading to texas for more campaigning.

Wows, Fir a h=guy that promised he would not golf & do nothing but work, he sure doesn't do much work.

Moscow Mitch is waiting on Trump to tell him what to put in the gun bill, people are dying, Trump is fucking off.

We will shut down in 7 days without a spending bill. The Middle east is about to explode. Trump is fucking off.
Get back to me when Trump lies about 3 dead Americans and turns right around and flies off to Vegas to golf and campaign.

You mean when you lied about Benghazi & pissed on the graves of dead Americans for political purposes?

The attack was over when Obama left for Nevada the next day.

So why did he leave for Nevada and not stay in D.C.?

He knew the attack was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda and yet left all the work with Susan Rice while he enjoyed himself...

He knew an investigation was needed. I understand that your ignorance prevents you from knowing that Libya was just coming off a civil war where there were several military groups. After investigation, blame was put on an Islamic military group, not Al Qaeda.

...and yet, he's doing a great job as President, and fighting off constant attacks by the Left and the Media.

Fucking Super Man, eh?
Skyrocketing deficits and the Fed is desperately trying to fight off a recession. And unending trade wars bankrupting our farmers, The Middle East is about to explode, Our allies think we are a joke, the environmemt is going down hill, Trump is raking in government money & you love it.

Trumps last 9 days.

He golfed both days last weekend, went out West for 3 days fund raising & campaigning, came back Thursday & had nothing on the schedule, Did somethong Friday, Giolfed yesterday & hesading to texas for more campaigning.

Wows, Fir a h=guy that promised he would not golf & do nothing but work, he sure doesn't do much work.

Moscow Mitch is waiting on Trump to tell him what to put in the gun bill, people are dying, Trump is fucking off.

We will shut down in 7 days without a spending bill. The Middle east is about to explode. Trump is fucking off.
Get back to me when Trump lies about 3 dead Americans and turns right around and flies off to Vegas to golf and campaign.

You mean when you lied about Benghazi & pissed on the graves of dead Americans for political purposes?

He knew the attack was a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda and yet left all the work with Susan Rice while he enjoyed himself...

He knew an investigation was needed. I understand that your ignorance prevents you from knowing that Libya was just coming off a civil war where there were several military groups. After investigation, blame was put on an Islamic military group, not Al Qaeda.

Not what was said at the time and it was stated the attacks were caused by a video...

So why lie?

Obama did not wait for any investigation to be over when he allow Susan rice to fall on a sword for him...

Trumps last 9 days.

Not what was said at the time and it was stated the attacks were caused by a video...

So why lie?

Obama did not wait for any investigation to be over when he allow Susan rice to fall on a sword for him...

At the sane time as the attack, a video that was recently translated & broadcasted Arab TV set off rioting in several Arab cities. Any mention of the video was qualified by saying it was just a possibility & investigation continued.

That is not a lie. That is a current assessment of a situation acknowledging exactly what it was.

Investigation would take days or weeks.

So why lie?

At the sane time as the attack, a video that was recently translated & broadcasted Arab TV set off rioting in several Arab cities. Any mention of the video was qualified by saying it was just a possibility & investigation continued.

That is not a lie. That is a current assessment of a situation acknowledging exactly what it was.

They blamed a video and it was not the video that caused the Benghazi Attack and they knew it...

It was right in the middle of a election cycle and any failure on Obama part meant Romney winning.

So Obama people lied so he could win a second election...

So why lie?

They blamed a video and it was not the video that caused the Benghazi Attack and they knew it...

It was right in the middle of a election cycle and any failure on Obama part meant Romney winning.

I get it. You are just repeating your same lie..

Fuck off Brucey. Are you actually so fucking ignorant to blow off the rioting in Arab cities at the same time? Really?

So why lie?

Fuck off Brucey. Are you actually so fucking ignorant to blow off the rioting in Arab cities at the same time? Really?

Wow, so according to you, you still believe the attack was caused by a video like Susan Rice claimed even though they knew it was not even hours later.

Got it, and that is why he believe Trump is owned by the Russiand because MSNBC told him so...

Fact is the video did not cause the Benghazi attack and Obama along with those trying to get him reelected knew this and hid the fact it was a terrorist attack that killed our people in Benghazi.

I know you wish you could make the video the true reason but alas it never was just like there is no proof of that signature on that loan for Trump...

Trumps last 9 days.

You know, I bet that if you asked the Donald nicely, he'd let you lay on the ground and hold his ball in your mouth to tee off with!

Trumps last 9 days.

Amazing that someone can do all that golfing and campaigning and Making America Great Again at the same time.

Rock on Mr President!!!

So why lie?

Wow, so according to you, you still believe the attack was caused by a video like Susan Rice claimed even though they knew it was not even hours later.

Got it, and that is why he believe Trump is owned by the Russiand because MSNBC told him so...

Fact is the video did not cause the Benghazi attack and Obama along with those trying to get him reelected knew this and hid the fact it was a terrorist attack that killed our people in Benghazi.

I know you wish you could make the video the true reason but alas it never was just like there is no proof of that signature on that loan for Trump...
Liar. I clearly stated what I think. Are you too stupid to read or are you really this dishonest.

Here is what I said "At the sane time as the attack, a video that was recently translated & broadcasted Arab TV set off rioting in several Arab cities. Any mention of the video was qualified by saying it was just a possibility & investigation continued." No where did I say I believed the video was the cause. I clearly told your ignorant ass why it was considered as a cause & I clearly started the Administration said it was still being investigated.

There is no reason why I would want the video to be the cause. We know who did it.

You keep believing everything Trump says like the good little Trumpette you are,.

So why lie?

Liar. I clearly stated what I think. Are you too stupid to read or are you really this dishonest.

Here is what I said "At the sane time as the attack, a video that was recently translated & broadcasted Arab TV set off rioting in several Arab cities. Any mention of the video was qualified by saying it was just a possibility & investigation continued." No where did I say I believed the video was the cause. I clearly told your ignorant ass why it was considered as a cause & I clearly started the Administration said it was still being investigated.

There is no reason why I would want the video to be the cause. We know who did it.

You keep believing everything Trump says like the good little Trumpette you are,.

This thread is not about believing what Trump said but about how you whine about him playing Golf, Campaigning and doing his job while getting upset about how Obama did not even care enough about the dead people in Benghazi when he left DC for Vegas and let Susan Rice lie to the nation about how a video tape caused those deaths.

Then you try to play off that no one knew but they knew because during September of 2012 Obama was in a heated race with Romney and could have lost his bid for a second term, so his ( Obama ) people hid the facts about Benghazi and the reality that the video tape was not the reason.

I know you wish you could just say it is the reason and rewrite history just like you know there is a Russian signature on that loan...

This thread is not about believing what Trump said but about how you whine about him playing Golf, Campaigning and doing his job while getting upset about how Obama did not even care enough about the dead people in Benghazi when he left DC for Vegas and let Susan Rice lie to the nation about how a video tape caused those deaths.

Then you try to play off that no one knew but they knew because during September of 2012 Obama was in a heated race with Romney and could have lost his bid for a second term, so his ( Obama ) people hid the facts about Benghazi and the reality that the video tape was not the reason.

I know you wish you could just say it is the reason and rewrite history just like you know there is a Russian signature on that loan...

First. lets note that the timing in Benghazi was 8 weeks for the election. We are about 60 weeks from Trtump's next election time.

Second, Benghazi was over. The situation in the Middle East is not. Nor is the issues like preventing a government shut down, nor the trade war bankrupting our farmers.

Third, there was a report from someone on the inside that Trump had a Russian cosigner. You believe trhe biggest liar of all time, I want an investigation.

If your orange buddy had not made such a fit about Obama's golfing, I wouldn't care. He promised he wouldn't. Of course, as a Trumpette, you don't care.

BTW, Trump is flying back to stay at Trump Tower tonight. Will he work tomorrow?

BEA2B9E5-6055-4729-9498-7B77AC34BA72.gif
Trumps last 9 days.

Trumps last 9 days.

Trumps last 9 days.
You wish, how ever will you survive the next 63 months? You best pace yourself. :itsok:
:iyfyus.jpg:

First. lets note that the timing in Benghazi was 8 weeks for the election. We are about 60 weeks from Trtump's next election time.

Second, Benghazi was over. The situation in the Middle East is not. Nor is the issues like preventing a government shut down, nor the trade war bankrupting our farmers.

Third, there was a report from someone on the inside that Trump had a Russian cosigner. You believe trhe biggest liar of all time, I want an investigation.

If your orange buddy had not made such a fit about Obama's golfing, I wouldn't care. He promised he wouldn't. Of course, as a Trumpette, you don't care.

BTW, Trump is flying back to stay at Trump Tower tonight. Will he work tomorrow?

Why would you want him to work?

He claim he is screwing up everything so why on Earth would you want him to work?

Oh, the one insider that now has been proven not to be reliable that even MSNBC has walked away from and yet you still want a investigation and waste more taxpayer dollars?

Just because Trump was a Birther?

This is what it is all about!

Trumps last 9 days.

No Obama lied to us about it being a protest about some movie nobody heard about. When it was a planned terrorist attack to celebrate 911. Talk about kissing on the families, Obama promised them he would get the people responsible for doing it. But then buried the event, so he wouldn't reveal how corrupt his administration was.

Trumps last 9 days.

Why didn't Obama bring them home before the attacks. Even the red cross knew something was gonna happen.

Trumps last 9 days.

Donald 'I Won't Have Time to Play Golf' Trump, Oh Wait..........lol

Forum List

Back