Going to New York next weekend!

o o and you can find hamilton's grave if you want to piss on it....

and you can see there burr killed hamilton

okay perhaps you dont have a weird fixation on burr.....i understand.....(not really)

you can also eat at Aaron Burr's carriage house.

One if by Land, Two if by Sea 2012

how the hell did i miss that? damn it now i got to go back....my r/l friends find my obsession with burr a bit much to bare...when i went to alabama to see the cave he hid out in...they declared me beyond help....

okay if i come back we can all go there..frankie can pay lol

it's actually one of the more romantic restaurants in ny. known for it's beef wellington although that's pretty heavy. they also do jazz brunch on saturday and sunday, which is cheaper than the $80 per person prix fixe dinner.

For good eats, checkout Carmines at 44th and 7th or Broadway and 90th.

Bring your appetite and enjoy NYC!

o o and you can find hamilton's grave if you want to piss on it....

and you can see there burr killed hamilton

okay perhaps you dont have a weird fixation on burr.....i understand.....(not really)

you can also eat at Aaron Burr's carriage house.

One if by Land, Two if by Sea 2012

how the hell did i miss that? damn it now i got to go back....my r/l friends find my obsession with burr a bit much to bare...when i went to alabama to see the cave he hid out in...they declared me beyond help....

okay if i come back we can all go there..frankie can pay lol

is that before or after the loft?

my nyc story: guy was working on trees above the sidewalk...had it taped off with that yellow caution tape....tourist walk right thru it and a limb drops damn near on the tourist...so he is yelling at the guy in the tree demanding his supervisor's number....when you hear from the tree...1 800 fuck you...the dude on the ground about stroked out

My NYC Story

Young man at Grand Central Station meets weird but harmless looking dude pleading for help, "Can somebody help me! My family left me here and I have to get to Baltimore! Can somebody help me?! (Yeah, OK, I know, the sophisticated among you will see the problem with this). Young man take pity on this poor soul and empties his wallet.

A few weeks later Young Man is back at GCT and who's there...sure enough "Can somebody help me?"

Last time I ever gave money to begger in NYC

Gosh! I've been to New York dozens of times and I don't have a NYC story. I had projects that kept me in New York for months at a time and nothing ever happened. Unless you count the time I saw Guliani board a helicopter. Or the time I saw Matt Dillon buying a sofa on 23rd Street. Or the time I took my brother and sister-in-law there just for fun and I got raging jock itch and applied Gold Bond medicated powder in Washington Square park.

Gosh! I've been to New York dozens of times and I don't have a NYC story. I had projects that kept me in New York for months at a time and nothing ever happened. Unless you count the time I saw Guliani board a helicopter. Or the time I saw Matt Dillon buying a sofa on 23rd Street. Or the time I took my brother and sister-in-law there just for fun and I got raging jock itch and applied Gold Bond medicated powder in Washington Square park.

but did you ever meet woody allen?

but did you ever meet woody allen?
Nah! I think I saw Daniel Schorr on Fifth Avenue one day, but it could have just been an old guy wondering why I was staring at him.

I don't need to go to NYC to meet stars, I can and have met them here in Orlando. Just last weekend I talked to John Astin for a few minutes and got his autograph.

Hey Pred, If you run into that twat, Chuckie Schumer......could you give him a swift kick where real men have testicles and then shove some pigeon shit down his throat...... he'll probably enjoy both but it will still be nice to know that you did it.......

Hey Pred, If you run into that twat, Chuckie Schumer......could you give him a swift kick where real men have testicles and then shove some pigeon shit down his throat...... he'll probably enjoy both but it will still be nice to know that you did it.......

If I see him I'll kick him in the ovaries.

If I see him I'll kick him in the ovaries.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Forum List

Back