What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
I can't help it. Even though they're all reruns, I love "America's Funniest Home Videos"! There is so much negativity on tv and everywhere else, I love a good, clean show with lots of fun!
Then there's that new show where Betty White and a bunch of old people pranks the hell out of people. I've only seen parts of it a couple times but it's fun.
I also like "Undercover Boss". Great show and sometimes, really touching.
I am resigned to watching "Grimm" and "Once Upon a Time" because my wife and daughter like them and we all agreed long ago: only one tv in the house. Of course, they have to tolerate football season so I can't complain.

All this helps me recover from have FOX News and CNN on at the office during the day :)

How about you?

Last edited:
can't stand that video show

1/3 of it was guys getting it in the nuts.

being a guy, with nuts, that joke got old.

hmm

my third shift life doesn't give me much time for tv, since it really really sucks late night.

but

Cartoon network weekend nights will have some cool anime on and I'll catch some Boon docks.

Loved Supernatural, don't know if it's still on

My wife is a football widow as well.

all time; Barney miller and All in the family

can't stand that video show

1/3 of it was guys getting it in the nuts.

being a guy, with nuts, that joke got old.

hmm

my third shift life doesn't give me much time for tv, since it really really sucks late night.

but

Cartoon network weekend nights will have some cool anime on and I'll catch some Boon docks.

Loved Supernatural, don't know if it's still on

My wife is a football widow as well.

all time; Barney miller and All in the family

Supernatural is 100% still on and going into its 8th season in the fall!

But as for shows, the only reality show I will watch and fawn over is So You Think You Can Dance. Other than that the only shows I can't live without (currently) are Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock.

I can't help it. Even though they're all reruns, I love "America's Funniest Home Videos"! There is so much negativity on tv and everywhere else, I love a good, clean show with lots of fun!
Then there's that new show where Betty White and a bunch of old people pranks the hell out of people. I've only seen parts of it a couple times but it's fun.
I also like "Undercover Boss". Great show and sometimes, really touching.
I am resigned to watching "Grimm" and "Once Upon a Time" because my wife and daughter like them and we all agreed long ago: only one tv in the house. Of course, they have to tolerate football season so I can't complain.

All this helps me recover from have FOX News and CNN on at the office during the day :)

How about you?

The Trailer Park Boys

I'm so getting into America's Got Talent. I love the judges, I swear, they make me laugh out loud. This show is good.

I'm watching Magic City on Starz and I love many of the premium channel shows. Starz also had Boss with Kelsey Grammar. He's so good as the very mean Mayor of Chicago. Love all of the scenery too, Chicago is a great town.

Magic City is about mob rule in Miami in the 50s. The main character is a hotel owner and he has rat pack members entertaining there plus beauty pagents, etc. He is always in trouble with the mob.

Boardwalki Empire, Dexter, Californication. During the summer, I watch Big Brother that's on several times a week.

I just got done watching The Hatfields and McCoys on the History Channel.

TV has some good stuff to offer but you have to look for it.

I loved 24.

I like Dexter
NCIS
NCIS LA
Bones
The Good Wife

Really, the only TV I manage to catch regularly is Baseball, Football, and Sumo. Sometimes I randomly catch a cooking show or one of those 'How Fucked is the Earth when a Comet Strikes' kind of things on the science channel or such.

Hell on Wheels.

NCIS and NCIS LA.

Justified

I tend to go for the action shows.

The Walking Dead has got to be my fav though. Can't wait for Fall when it comes back on.

Can't stand the reality shows. Yuk.

Hell on Wheels.

NCIS and NCIS LA.

Justified

I tend to go for the action shows.

The Walking Dead has got to be my fav though. Can't wait for Fall when it comes back on.

Can't stand the reality shows. Yuk.

I LOVE Hell on Wheels and my lovely bride LOVES The Walking Dead - which I think is pretty fun.

Dexter!!
The Good Wife
The Walking Dead
Grimm
Fringe (final season w/only 13 eppies this fall)
Mad Men
Grey's and DH -- pure fluff but hey, sometimes that's ok.

I try new shows and like them but they keep cancelling them. I liked Missing but that bit the dust. Same for The River.

Summer tv is usually fluffier but something to watch when you want to deactivate yer brain.

Warehouse 13
Unnecessary Roughness (starts this Wed)

I'm sick to death of all the 'reality' shows, including Survivor. Enough already. They keep cancelling shows that make you think just a bit and keep putting on these stupid singing/dancing/talent contest shows. Blech.

I like anything with guns, action, and explosions.

Military Channel, History Channel, Survivor, Walking Dead, NCIS, and most any sport.

The Crimson Tide plays Oklahoma tonight in softball hoping to win their third national championship this school year.

In no particular order -

Boardwalk Empire
Bill Maher
Jon Stewart
Game of Thrones
Tudor
Borgias
Criminal Minds
LINK TV
FREE SPEECH TV (both for documentaries)
Various non-fiction documentaries on several channels.

I can't stand the so-called "reality" shows. Are Americans really this dumb?
Cracks me up to see commercials for an "all new season of Fill In The Blank" and I've never heard of it before!
Most TV sucks seaweed.

Forum List

Back