Gohmert now forever Synonymous with "total friggin' idiot in federal Gov."

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
From this day forward when anyone commenting on an individual working in the federal Gov who is to retarded for words, the new word to describe that person - "Gohmert"

For Example: That guy's such a Gohmert.

Gohmert: CDC Director Leading 'Democrats' War On Women Nurses'

Even people on his side of the aisle are shaking their heads, "Who let this Gohmert in the building?"

"Will someone shut that Gohmert up, he's embarrassing our whole party!"

Gohmert joined Glenn Beck on his radio show where he said that he does not have Ebola when Beck asked how he was.

"As far as I know, I’m okay. But do any of us really know for sure?" Gohmert asked.

He then bashed CDC Director Dr. Tom FriedEn for blaming the nurses for violating protocol.

"It’s a shame that the CDC head, Frieden, is apparently the new commander of the Democrats’ war on women nurses," Gohmert told Beck. "Because, goodnight, they set them up, and then they throw them under the bus."

Apparently Beck went off his meds, too. I thought he was getting better but look what he up to now...

You'd better be careful he might accuse you of casting aspersions on his asparagus!'

From this day forward when anyone commenting on an individual working in the federal Gov who is to retarded for words, the new word to describe that person - "Gohmert"

Even people on his side of the aisle are shaking their heads, "Who let this Gohmert in the building?"

Gohmert joined Glenn Beck on his radio show where he said that he does not have Ebola when Beck asked how he was.

"As far as I know, I’m okay. But do any of us really know for sure?" Gohmert asked.

He then bashed CDC Director Dr. Tom FriedEn for blaming the nurses for violating protocol.

"It’s a shame that the CDC head, Frieden, is apparently the new commander of the Democrats’ war on women nurses," Gohmert told Beck. "Because, goodnight, they set them up, and then they throw them under the bus."

Apparently Beck went off his meds, too. I thought he was getting better but look what he up to now...

How is that any dumber than stuff libturds like you say 10 times a day? The whole "war on women" thing had to be one of the dumbest libturd propaganda meme. Yeah, the GOP is waging a war on women because Republicans don't want to pay for birth control.

Don't you have the same title for this board?

Caribou need a warm pipeline to mate ... ask Louie, he can tell you all about it.

Louie is an idiot, idiots like Louie, idiots apologize for Louie.

IDIOTS.

Caribou need a warm pipeline to mate ... ask Louie, he can tell you all about it.

Louie is an idiot, idiots like Louie, idiots apologize for Louie.

IDIOTS.

Louie is a rocket scientist compared to you.

Forum List

Back