Gohmert- easily the stupidest and sickest Repub

Really? Is he stupider than the idiot and chief that is on the verge of losing two wars and is in his 6th year of a so called recovery? Please you guy's are really looking dumb now.

Do you know who Gohmert is? Do you know what he says?

Oh hell, never mind. You're RW so you just vote the way you're told.

:rolleyes:

One day hopefully shortly, these sub human bible banging christers will be placed in mental insititutions

Or perhaps an American crusade including all NON CULT and sympathetic voices will do what the first crusades missed!

Really? Is he stupider than the idiot and chief that is on the verge of losing two wars and is in his 6th year of a so called recovery? Please you guy's are really looking dumb now.

One day hopefully shortly, these sub human bible banging christers will be placed in mental insititutions

I rest my case.

Gohmert ain't president. It matters what Barry Hussein says and what he says ain't good.

The real power lies with Congress and they have been the ones fucking things up since 2010.

What kind of pastor supports the modern day concept of "separation of church and state" authored by a former KKK member appointed by FDR? Wouldn't an agnostic pastor be an oxymoron? Some kind of moron I expect.

Uh, Jefferson was not a member of the KKK, and you are not a member of the thinking public.

Step along right quick.

The letters that Jefferson wrote are not part of the US Constitution. It doesn't matter what Jefferson wrote when he was living it up in Paris. The freaking Constitution is the law of the land and it took a former KKK appointed member of the supreme court who hated and feared Catholics or Papists all his life to turn Jefferson's letters into Constitutional dogma and create the wall between Christianity and the government .

Then I would find it sad that it took a low-life racist scumbag to point out the obvious meaning of the first amendment. That being the freedom of religion also meant the freedom from religion.

Really it WAS Jefferson who put the religious fanatics in their place:

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Free thinker, hardly ever do what they should!

SCARILAGE! Thomas Jefferson Was Wrong!!!

When Jefferson and Adams were striving to solve the terrorism coming from the Barbary pirates, they apparently did not understand the religion of their enemies.

In their meeting with the Muslim ambassador of Tripoli, the two Founding Fathers were so oblivious to the religious aspirations of the pirates, that they actually felt compelled to ask as to why they were attacking innocent merchant ships:
We took the liberty to make some inquiries the Grounds of their pretensions to make war upon Nations who had done them no Injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation.
The fact that they had to ask to understand the purpose for their violence indicates their absence of awareness of Islam at that time. The response of the ambassador was that it was written in the Quran that
all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.
In the letter in which this event was recorded, Jefferson and Adams responded not with indignation toward Islam, but with thoughts on how they were going borrow the money which the North African pirates demanded for peace. If they were our leaders today and they were doing such a thing before our eyes, it would be impossible not to hear the justified protests of the American people. We would continually hear about how traitorous the two founders are, and the blogs would have been all over it. Here are their words (1):
There is but one possible way that we know of to procure the money, if Congress should authorize us to go to the necessary expence, and that is to borrow it in Holland. We are not certain it can be had there. But if Congress should order us to make the best terms we can with Tunis, Tripoli, Algiers and Morocco, and to procure this money wherever we can find it, upon terms like those of the last in Holland, our best endeavours shall be used to remove this formidable obstacle out of the way of the prosperity of the United States.
John Adams actually preferred the giving of money to the jihadists rather than extinguishing them all together; he wrote:
The Interest of half a Million Sterling is, even at Six Per Cent, Thirty Thousand Guineas a year. For an Annual Interest of 30,000 £ st. then and perhaps 15,000 or 10,000, we can have Peace, when a War would sink us annually ten times as much.
The root of Adam’s mistake was a lack of knowledge on Islam; for if money really was the solution, then why did America ultimately have to suffer two wars with the Barbary pirates?

If Adams and Jefferson truly understood Islam, with all of its lying and deception, then they would have never trusted that their money would have bought sincere peace. It was an ideology that the pirates were fighting for; they were laboring and shedding blood for a heresy which denies the divinity of Christ, and to not comprehend this will only lead to the jihadists having the upper hand.

If only they had the knowledge at the time of Adams’ son, John Quincy Adams, who once said:......

Thomas Jefferson Was Wrong | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Louie Gohmert tells Congress the ?good news? that non-Christians are ?going to Hell?

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Tuesday grilled a pastor who supports the separation of church and state, asking him why he did not share the “good news” that non-Christians were going to Hell.

At a House Judiciary Committee hearing about religious freedom on Tuesday, Gohmert told the Rev. Barry Lynn, who serves as the executive director for Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, that the Founders of the country — and Franklin Roosevelt — had often mentioned religion in their writings.

Lynn pointed out that he had received the Medal of Freedom from the Roosevelt Institute for his work supporting the freedom to worship.

“But that wasn’t awarded by Roosevelt himself?” Gohmert interrupted, before asking if the pastor understood that the “meaning” of being a Christian was to evangelize.

“Do you believe in sharing the good news that will keep people from going to Hell, consistent with Christian beliefs?” the Texas Republican wondered.

Lynn, however, disagreed with the congressman’s “construction of what Hell is like or why one gets there.”

“So, you do not believe somebody would go to Hell if they do not believe Jesus is the way, the truth, the life?” Gohmert pressed.

The pastor argued that people would not got to Hell for believing a “set of ideas.”

“No, not a set of ideas. Either you believe as a Christian that Jesus is the way, the truth, or life or you don’t,” Gohmert shot back. “And there’s nothing wrong in our country with that — there’s no crime, there’s no shame.”

“Congressman, what I believe is not necessarily what I think ought to justify the creation of public policy for everybody,” Lynn explained. “For the 2,000 different religions that exist in this country, the 25 million non-believers. I’ve never been offended, I’ve never been ashamed to share my belief. When I spoke recently at an American Atheists conference, it was clear from the very beginning, the first sentence that I was a Christian minister.”

“So, the Christian belief as you see it is whatever you choose to think about Christ, whether or not you believe those words he said that nobody basically ‘goes to heaven except through me,’” Gohmert concluded, ignoring the point about separation of church and state.

This useless cretin is proudly carrying on the Michelle Bachmann tradition of utter and incomprehensible stupidity.

Louie Gohmert is definitely worth the price of admission, that guy is a laugh riot.
Is he the stupidest man in Congress, the stupidest man who ever served in Congress, or the stupidest man who ever lived?
He's got some stiff competition from the rest of the GOP.

Louie Gohmert tells Congress the ?good news? that non-Christians are ?going to Hell?

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Tuesday grilled a pastor who supports the separation of church and state, asking him why he did not share the “good news” that non-Christians were going to Hell.

At a House Judiciary Committee hearing about religious freedom on Tuesday, Gohmert told the Rev. Barry Lynn, who serves as the executive director for Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, that the Founders of the country — and Franklin Roosevelt — had often mentioned religion in their writings.

Lynn pointed out that he had received the Medal of Freedom from the Roosevelt Institute for his work supporting the freedom to worship.

“But that wasn’t awarded by Roosevelt himself?” Gohmert interrupted, before asking if the pastor understood that the “meaning” of being a Christian was to evangelize.

“Do you believe in sharing the good news that will keep people from going to Hell, consistent with Christian beliefs?” the Texas Republican wondered.

Lynn, however, disagreed with the congressman’s “construction of what Hell is like or why one gets there.”

“So, you do not believe somebody would go to Hell if they do not believe Jesus is the way, the truth, the life?” Gohmert pressed.

The pastor argued that people would not got to Hell for believing a “set of ideas.”

“No, not a set of ideas. Either you believe as a Christian that Jesus is the way, the truth, or life or you don’t,” Gohmert shot back. “And there’s nothing wrong in our country with that — there’s no crime, there’s no shame.”

“Congressman, what I believe is not necessarily what I think ought to justify the creation of public policy for everybody,” Lynn explained. “For the 2,000 different religions that exist in this country, the 25 million non-believers. I’ve never been offended, I’ve never been ashamed to share my belief. When I spoke recently at an American Atheists conference, it was clear from the very beginning, the first sentence that I was a Christian minister.”

“So, the Christian belief as you see it is whatever you choose to think about Christ, whether or not you believe those words he said that nobody basically ‘goes to heaven except through me,’” Gohmert concluded, ignoring the point about separation of church and state.

This useless cretin is proudly carrying on the Michelle Bachmann tradition of utter and incomprehensible stupidity.

Louis Gohmert is very worried about muslim anchor babies with nuclear bombs implanted in them coming through the southern border. Of course, those babies will look Latino/Hispanic, but old Louie, he's on the case and knows a real El Quaeeeeeeeda when he sees one!!!

:rofl:

Louis Gohmert is very worried about muslim anchor babies with nuclear bombs implanted in them coming through the southern border. Of course, those babies will look Latino/Hispanic, but old Louie, he's on the case and knows a real El Quaeeeeeeeda when he sees one!!!

:rofl:
Gohmert Pyle, al Queadar tech for Uncle Shazam

Sheila Jackson Lee...anyone? Found that American flag on Mars yet?

Reminds me of the partisan Peaches saying Ted Cruz was a hack lawyer. That's why she's part of my signature... When they are assholes, they deserve a little notoriety!

Yes, it does seem to be a psychosis with you....

but it's all good in the hood. Since you are obviously emulating Gohmert, who is the subject of this thread, do carry on.

:thup:

Sheila Jackson Lee...anyone? Found that American flag on Mars yet?

Reminds me of the partisan Peaches saying Ted Cruz was a hack lawyer. That's why she's part of my signature... When they are assholes, they deserve a little notoriety!

Yes, it does seem to be a psychosis with you....

but it's all good in the hood. Since you are obviously emulating Gohmert, who is the subject of this thread, do carry on.

:thup:

Rep Frog Boy, I DO have a psychosis while here, just love pointing out the 2 digit IQ'd lefties, their BS, and their spin into nothing....But hey, look at that TELEPHONE # of Rep you got there, boy! I see you're still about 400 points ahead of Flakey, Oh, sorry, Rep Frog Boy II! ..... Have you threatened any newbies lately that you don't like into Repping him into non-existence?.... You are my entertainment, please keep posting, the chuckles are good for my heart! We all know Louie's credentials, what kind of credentials do you have... a MENSA member?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

" Louie Louie "
The Kingsmen

Louie Louie, oh no
Louie Gohmert's gotta go, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Said Louie Louie, oh baby
Said he gotta go

A bone headed idiot represents me
Past his own nose, he can't see
It wouldn't be so bad if he was all alone
But every other congressman is his exact clone

Louie Louie, oh no, no, no
Louie Gohmert's gotta go, oh no
Said he gotta go

Three nights and days he's on TV
Sayin' gun control leads to bestiality
He says 50 round mags are only fair
To shoot them drones from the air

Said he gotta go
Ok, lets get rid of him, right now!

(guitar solo)

He compares the national debt to slavery
A logical fallacy, he can't see
And equal rights, a wo-man of straw
An imposition not unlike sharia law

Said he gotta go

I said he gotta go now
Let's vote him on outta here
Let's go!

Louie Gohmert is probably one of the most honorable men in American politics today. Which is why someone has devoted an entire thread to slandering him. It goes with the territory. The best way to gauge someone's effectiveness is to watch how AND where the enemy attacks a person and how they respond to it.

The only place I would say that Gohmert missed it is with his not understanding what is going on concerning the radical element of Islam in America. Gohmert knows America is under judgment he just didn't recognize the hand God chose to use to execute His judgment with. It is not one hand but many and some will understand after our fall why the communists were using the radical element of Islam to fulfill an agenda that in the end they will not attain. You see, the Communists which represent the Luciferians (in reality) are not going to rule America. They don't get to stay here. They are part of the "purge" or cleansing if you will. ( although they will find out hell is real as they are going there if they fail to repent before judgment falls here ) God has always shown himself shrewd with the shrewd. Had they bothered to read scripture they would know this. - J.

What kind of pastor supports the modern day concept of "separation of church and state" authored by a former KKK member appointed by FDR? Wouldn't an agnostic pastor be an oxymoron? Some kind of moron I expect.
You were once a sentient being now fallen to the depths of ignorance.

The author of separation and state from ignorance to sentience and goodness.

So he has a faith you disagree with. That makes him stupider than the guy who thinks Guam is going to capsize ? Clearly lud isn't objective

Forum List

Back