Godzilla

I'm torn about seeing it or waiting for my next airplane trip.

If this turns out to be another "Pacific Rim" (which we rented on Amazon) my girlfriend would kill me.

For the record? "Pacific Rim" was better than sleeping pills. Had me fast asleep. My girlfriend, however, watched the whole thing. She hasn't let me live it down.

Ah! Godzilla is a perfect bookend to Pacific Rim. It is just as bad.

Both Godzilla and Pacific Rim sucked, luckily I only paid to see Godzilla, there's $8 I'll never get back...... As for Pacific Rim it was on TV and I changed channels after about 10 minutes to something more exciting and entertaining, Pedicure for Fun and Profit......... :eusa_whistle:

I saw the movie last night and it was very good. The only reason I have trouble calling it epic, or awesome is that it wasn't what I expected. I was expecting the original Godzilla. Still I will see it again, possibly even two more times.

Certainly the best movie I've seen so far this year.

I took my son and fell asleep during the final action scenes. My son liked it though.

I'm torn about seeing it or waiting for my next airplane trip.

If this turns out to be another "Pacific Rim" (which we rented on Amazon) my girlfriend would kill me.

For the record? "Pacific Rim" was better than sleeping pills. Had me fast asleep. My girlfriend, however, watched the whole thing. She hasn't let me live it down.

Ah! Godzilla is a perfect bookend to Pacific Rim. It is just as bad.

Saw Pacific Rim at an IMAX theater. The volume was so loud that we could barely watch it.

o listen to yall first stop comparing it to pacific rim....godzilla is godzilla damn it.....look here is the plot for all godzilla movies.....environmental disaster (you know the things republicANTS dont believe in)....world is in trouble....then godzilla awakens...rescues the world..how fucking hard is that to understand...i realize most of you are men but damn it is simple.....say it with me...

bad by humans.....godzilla wakes up...stomps ass.....takes out a few cities but saves the world....

and who in the hell expects good acting....its a damned godzilla movie...bad acting is part of it....

the only real problem i had with it......did godzilla forget he could breath fire for the first part of the battle? what was up with that?

i am sitting there with a non godzilla person....

him: is that godzilla

me: no he always comes out of the ocean....

him: godzilla dies?

me: no, he never dies

him: looks dead to me

him: he will be buried?

me: no, he will go back to the ocean

how in the hell can people get to my age and not understand the godzilla plot?

Horrible movie. So many plot holes it is ridiculous. And the worst collective acting you will see in your lifetime. My god the acting was atrocious. Even the editing and continuity sucked.

I actually fell asleep for about half an hour during this movie. I seriously considered asking for a refund.

Kids under 12 will love it, though.

Plot holes in a movie where dinosaurs & humans exist at the same time? Say it ain't so

o go tell that to the damn christians in tn...go on.....i dare ya...they got a whole theme park saying different

i am sitting there with a non godzilla person....

him: is that godzilla

me: no he always comes out of the ocean....

him: godzilla dies?

me: no, he never dies

him: looks dead to me

him: he will be buried?

me: no, he will go back to the ocean

how in the hell can people get to my age and not understand the godzilla plot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF_5PMTods]Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla (Lyrics in Description) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back