‘God Herself’: Rep. Eric Swalwell Claims God Is Female

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them
Soul/Spirit.

Not penis/pussy.

Greg
But a Godless Left winger thinks they are nothing more than walking genitals. It consumes every aspect of their existence.

View attachment 457460

Last I checked , on WOMEN can birth.
So you saying their is only two genders
Neg + Pos

Reminds me of the preacher Warnock elected in Georgia who calls abortion reproductive justice, something Jesus would love.

It's like I've always said, the Left has no problem with Christianity so long as Jesus bows the party ideology of the DNC.

That is the way it should be.
The same goes for you. They will have no problem with you so long as you continue to bow to the party and lick their boots.

Conform or die!

God can be anything we want.
Aquinas once said something like that but only if it is harmless and helps you create a relationship with God; eg, when I was a little child God would talk to me through my dolly and tell me to be a good girl......you wanna burn the Heretic at the stake??? lmao

Greg

I'm no longer worried about it, and God and Hell doesn't exist, neither does heaven.

Reminds me of the preacher Warnock elected in Georgia who calls abortion reproductive justice, something Jesus would love.

It's like I've always said, the Left has no problem with Christianity so long as Jesus bows the party ideology of the DNC.

The same goes for you. They will have no problem with you so long as you continue to bow to the party and lick their boots.

Conform or die!

Aquinas once said something like that but only if it is harmless and helps you create a relationship with God; eg, when I was a little child God would talk to me through my dolly and tell me to be a good girl......you wanna burn the Heretic at the stake??? lmao

Greg

I'm no longer worried about it, and God and Hell doesn't exist, neither does heaven.
howabout your spirit and the Everlasting - through purity before your physiology expires ...

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Soul/Spirit.

Not penis/pussy.

Greg
But a Godless Left winger thinks they are nothing more than walking genitals. It consumes every aspect of their existence.

View attachment 457460

Last I checked , on WOMEN can birth.
So you saying their is only two genders

Conform or die!

Greg

howabout your spirit and the Everlasting - through purity before your physiology expires ...

I imagine I'll rot in my grave or ashes. A tv anchor said it right,
May They Rest In Peace and May Their Memories Be A Blessing.

When they run out of memories and the last person who knew you, dies, we die with them, unless your famous which I'm not.

It's stupid to think God would have a gender at all. I can't help but laugh at depictions of God as some old white guy in a robe.

God is neither man nor woman, but he does reveal himself in nature in terms of the hierarchy of his masculine and feminine traits.

The Imago Dei predominantly goes to the universal trait of God's imprinted logic on mankind, namely, the rational forms and logical categories of human consciousness. Within that imprinted image of the Logos, we see the absolute rationalism of masculinity, to which the nurturing mercifulness of feminity is subordinate.

WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE......STOP THE PRESS.....SOMEBODY WHO SUPPORTED DONALD J. TRUMP HAS THE AUDACITY AND GHAUL TO UTTER THE WORD GOD.... PLEASE!!! YOUR CREDENTIALS ARE DOA OR HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN THE MEMO YET!!

Calm down, Dorothy.

if you don't practice your faith every day, you don't really have a faith, you just have a religious hobby. faith should have an affect on you

when i talk about the goodness of God at church, it's good for my soul

people are getting bitch lately, we need a little Jesus!

Forum List

Back