God Bless the IDF, Haniyeh house LEVELED! <LOL>

Keep them rocket missiles coming so Israel can finally do what is necessary to put this conflict to an end.

This is surely one of the greatest days for the IDF. Israel giving the leader of Hamas a taste of his own medicine. Too bad bad he wasn't in the house!

No casualties in Haniyeh house bombing | Video | Reuters.com
Every single Hamas member needs to be identified and they and their house leveled like this. Praise to the IDF!

Keep them rocket missiles coming so Israel can finally do what is necessary to put this conflict to an end.

This is surely one of the greatest days for the IDF. Israel giving the leader of Hamas a taste of his own medicine. Too bad bad he wasn't in the house!

No casualties in Haniyeh house bombing | Video | Reuters.com
Every single Hamas member needs to be identified and they and their house leveled like this. Praise to the IDF!

Perhaps those people who INSIST that Israel has the TECHNOLOGY to determine where
every person is-----how old he is -----and his "rank in the gaza military" and also
to determine exactly where every bullet and bomb fragment will land-----can tell us why
they waited for Hanieyeh to be NOT HOME------not even a kid in the house WHY?????

Break out the bulldozers!!!
We got some Hamas to eradicate!!!

(sorry Libberhoids - I realize you haven't felt this bad since Arafat croaked)

ra68o8.jpg

I love the smell of a demolished terrorist leader's home in the morning, smells like...VICTORY!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is the lowlife filthbag's house, with his picture on top of the rubble it has become. HONEY, I'M HOME!

af6a03e5-4533-458d-9370-b85dae8f7a1e-460x276.jpeg

r

Last edited:
Israel officials comment about Netanyahu not rejecting assassination of Haniyah himself.

Haniyah is the one sheltering in a Gazan bunker. Mashaal is in Quatar. Fucking cowards too scared to face the might of the IDF. I hope the next tunnel eliminated is the one with Haniyah inside.

Israel officials comment about Netanyahu not rejecting assassination of Haniyah himself.
Inshallah, Bezrat Hashem!

I'm sure Israel has something "special" planned for both Mashal and Haniyeh.

The house demolishing was just a tease.

Oh yes, I am sure it is a 'capture alive situation' with cameras at the ready. G-d Bless the Special Forces of the IDF.

It's a blood lust circle jerk in here! Why not just kill all of them? Kill every Palestinian just to be sure, because the kids watching their sister's heads being blown to pieces are future terrorists after all! Kill, Kill, Kill!

You'll have plenty of places to build new houses!

It's a blood lust circle jerk in here! Why not just kill all of them? Kill every Palestinian just to be sure, because the kids watching their sister's heads being blown to pieces are future terrorists after all! Kill, Kill, Kill!

Tell that to Hamas as they are responsible for the killing of the children.

Oh yes, I am sure it is a 'capture alive situation' with cameras at the ready. G-d Bless the Special Forces of the IDF.
Could also be how and when they'll blow them to smithereens. It's going to be a climactic event.

You're confusing Israel with the Palestinians.

Check out the Hamas Charter "kill every Jew as in the end days of Islam".

Forum List

Back