God Bless America

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I just returned from the polls with my Father. we pulled the lever for the President! I love the feeling of empowerment I get from voting. I love this country!

I know some of the other people have been mentioning the turn out. I was number 132. We have had election days when it doesnt get that high and its not even 10am yet. This is a good sign. My county is right outside Philly and we have alot of Republicans. so high turn out is good. (i think its a lie that high turn out is good for Kerry)

This election will be over tonight. If Pennyslvania, Ohio, and Florida go for Bush its all over.

I think its a lie that high turn out is good for Kerry

I agree. The dems, as always, are taking their "base" for granted. They are ASSuming that all registered Dems are voting for them. Personally, I know a LOT of traditional dems that are voting for Bush. I am confident there are going to be a lot of stunned folks when Bush wins in a landslide in both the popular vote and the electoral college.

I just returned from the polls with my Father. we pulled the lever for the President! I love the feeling of empowerment I get from voting. I love this country!

I know some of the other people have been mentioning the turn out. I was number 132. We have had election days when it doesnt get that high and its not even 10am yet. This is a good sign. My county is right outside Philly and we have alot of Republicans. so high turn out is good. (i think its a lie that high turn out is good for Kerry)

This election will be over tonight. If Pennyslvania, Ohio, and Florida go for Bush its all over.
Avatar, I tell you what, you've put me a bit at ease with my nerves over the last couple of days. I really hope your big victory for Bush that you are predicting comes to be.

Do you think Bush will take PA, OH and FL?

I keep hearing the democratic pundits saying that "everybody that wants to vote should be allowed to vote and the GOP is just trying to suppress them".

Well, that could not be further from the truth. Not EVERYBODY that WANTS to vote should be allowed. We have laws that outline whom can vote and whom cannot. Felons might want to vote, but legally they can't (well, are not supposed to, but the dems are seeing to it that they do) neither can illegals, minors, etc. The Dems are losing their minds!

ChrisH said:
Avatar, I tell you what, you've put me a bit at ease with my nerves over the last couple of days. I really hope your big victory for Bush that you are predicting comes to be.

Do you think Bush will take PA, OH and FL?

Yes

I had a lot of trepidation last night, then this morning when I got to the school to vote I had this sense of uplifting and a positive feeling overcame me, as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. Don't know if it was the vibes I was getting from others or peace from the big man in the clouds but it was palpable!!

Bonnie said:
I had a lot of trepidation last night, then this morning when I got to the school to vote I had this sense of uplifting and a positive feeling overcame me, as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. Don't know if it was the vibes I was getting from others or peace from the big man in the clouds but it was palpable!!

I feel excited after voting. I have high hopes for the President.

But I know how you feel about the peace. The Lord has been giving me peace for the last few months on the matter. I dont know if that means the President is going to win. I hope it does. But if by some slim chance Kerry wins...i think things will work out somehow. i think we are going through alot of trials regardless who is president i just have more hope for more people surviving with President Bush.

We are about to see history in the making. The end of the Democrat party, The end of the mainstream media. Possibly the end of abortion.

God bless America. What a privelege it is to be able to shape the world with out votes.

Forum List

Back