Kerry still hasnt voted

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Apparently he has a tradition where he goes to get clam chowder at some place in Boston and then casts his ballot. Wouldnt it be funny if he got food poisoning on the chowder and was in the hospital so he couldnt vote? haha

Wouldnt it be funny if he got food poisoning on the chowder and was in the hospital so he couldnt vote? haha
You are soooooo mean!! But it would be funny if he got sick (not the funny part) and he lost by one vote (funny part), LOL!!! :D

LOL! Clam Chowder against Kerry. Maybe he waits so long because he is having trouble making up his mind about who he should vote for.

Alyzabeth

Alyzabeth said:
LOL! Clam Chowder against Kerry. Maybe he waits so long because he is having trouble making up his mind about who he should vote for.

Alyzabeth

Maybe He will vote for himself before he votes against himself.

Apparently he has a tradition where he goes to get clam chowder at some place in Boston and then casts his ballot. Wouldnt it be funny if he got food poisoning on the chowder and was in the hospital so he couldnt vote? haha

I know I shouldn't wish harm on anyone, but I wouldn't feel too awfully bad if Teresa was to choke on a clam or two. That ugly mug of hers gives me nightmares.

I don't think Mrs. Kerry could choke on a clam, I am willing to bet the farm that she drinks her lunch.

Alyzabeth

Forum List

Back