Go, West, Young Lady!

So the spanish missionaries weren't quite so chaste after all. Grand Tetons indeed.

I have a broadband connection. You can post more of them

What an inspirational collage, PoliticalChic. I hope you won't object to my exlaiming over why the hell we let such a bountiful landscape/territory slip through our wretched fingers!!

I'll get my coat.

Because we took it from your wretched fingers.

And then, we beat you again in 1812.

Remember the Battle of New Orleans! Where Andrew Jackson and a rag tag group of militiamen that had little or no formal training handed the British Army the most lopsided defeat in the modern world.

Of course, that was after we kicked your miserable ass at Ft. McHenry too.

Hmmm...

I'm going to go against my instincts by going to a gargantuan effort to suppress the need to respond to that indignified fussilade, and in turn avoid turning this otherwise delightful thread into a dick-swinging contest. Though consider your card marked, young man.

Well, I did.

Last week we went West, for the first time to see part of fly-over country first hand. And it was big, wide, exhilarating.
So, let me invite you to see some of it with me....

GrandTetonsSpurRanch-1.jpg

Bear Lake, Utah, over my right shoulder...over 40 miles long, but not even on most maps.

Oh my god!

Well, I did.

Last week we went West, for the first time to see part of fly-over country first hand. And it was big, wide, exhilarating.

Bear Lake, Utah, over my right shoulder...over 40 miles long, but not even on most maps.

Oh my god!

To kill time while I waited for you to compose a thought, I went online and typed in “Zona, perfect murder of,”…

Actually got tons of hits. It seems you make the same impression everywhere.

Pig..that’s not an insult, that’s taxonomy.

Well, I did.

YellowStoneRiver.jpg

Yellowstone River, Wyoming...views like this throughout the park.

GrandTetons-1.jpg

The Grand Tetons....snow covered in July.

PawneeBills-1.jpg

Buffalo Bill Historic Museum, Cody, Wyoming...a bit of intentional humor in this pic.

Geyser-1.jpg

Yep...Old Faithful. 3min and 40 sec of geyser! Every hour and a half!

DevilsTower-1.jpg

Devil's Tower, South Dakota...so big that it can be seen from 100 miles away!

Badlands-1.jpg

The Badlands...those peaks are more clay than stone, and eroding about 1 inch per year.

Rushmore.jpg

I don't have to tell you, do I.
Magnificent.

What a country.
We're blessed.

Gorgeous! :clap2:

Oh, nice scenery, too.

What an inspirational collage, PoliticalChic. I hope you won't object to my exlaiming over why the hell we let such a bountiful landscape/territory slip through our wretched fingers!!

I'll get my coat.

Because we took it from your wretched fingers.

And then, we beat you again in 1812.

Remember the Battle of New Orleans! Where Andrew Jackson and a rag tag group of militiamen that had little or no formal training handed the British Army the most lopsided defeat in the modern world.

Of course, that was after we kicked your miserable ass at Ft. McHenry too.

Hmmm...

I'm going to go against my instincts by going to a gargantuan effort to suppress the need to respond to that indignified fussilade, and in turn avoid turning this otherwise delightful thread into a dick-swinging contest. Though consider your card marked, young man.

By all means. I've got something for your ass.

AndrewJackson%281%29.jpg

Forum List

Back