Go To Drudge Report Real Quick

some of what Drudge puts out is true, some is bullshit. Kinda like huffington and kos and MSNBC and NY Times and Wash post.

they all do it. they all lie. its sad really.

True but that's not the point of the OP. The point is that if I were a conservative the talking points I'd hear from my media sources on any given day would be enough to keep me barricaded in my house under the bed with my pants soaked in urine.
^ that ;)

some of what Drudge puts out is true, some is bullshit. Kinda like huffington and kos and MSNBC and NY Times and Wash post.

they all do it. they all lie. its sad really.

True but that's not the point of the OP. The point is that if I were a conservative the talking points I'd hear from my media sources on any given day would be enough to keep me barricaded in my house under the bed with my pants soaked in urine.
But that's just you.
Grow a pair Dude.

Uh, you forgot to list the Missouri AG investigating Democrat voting allegations as we speak. Maybe you had better remind us that "Beneath every tombstone lies a Democrat voter."

Of course! How could I forget! Another terrifying vast conspiracy for cons to panic about! Hurry go support one of Hannity's sponsors!!!
Hannity is so last week.

Bush was a better choice than gore or kerry.

Amazing how 8 years can be so quickly forgotten.
yep. You ask about the guy and they reply "who?" lol

jDBGKTL.jpg

jDBGKTL.jpg
I've been wondering lately: Can I still get cash for my clunker? I wanted to install solar panels but Solyndra doesn't answer their phone. Did they move or change names?
How many solyndra's would it take to = one vietraq? :eusa_think: Stop comparing apples to oranges son :talktothehand:

:fu:

jDBGKTL.jpg
I've been wondering lately: Can I still get cash for my clunker? I wanted to install solar panels but Solyndra doesn't answer their phone. Did they move or change names?
How many solyndra's would it take to = one vietraq? :eusa_think: Stop comparing apples to oranges son :talktothehand:
:dunno:

It's the rightwing 'gloom and doom' misery offensive – everything's bad, everything's awful, everything's scary; a virtual scorched earth policy where conservatives retreat to their redoubt of fear, paranoia, and delusion, leaving facts and the truth razed to the ground.
hey Jones.....let me give you one of these.....

There are a couple hundred million idiots in this country.

More like 100 million, but who's counting? How else can the elections of obama, reid, pelosi, rangel, franken, and jackson-lee be explained?

You tell me. You helped put Dubya in the oval office for 8 years. What were you smoking?

most of our elections come down to the lesser of two evils. Bush was a better choice than gore or kerry.

Romney was a better choice than obama------------the country got that one wrong and we are seeing the results today.
either way you are voting for evil.....cut the 2 party cord and maybe get behind a non-major party person....

sounds good, but not a practical solution.
why?....

I tell you, Barry's got our backs.

According to conservative media he's a secret agent for the muslim brotherhood who was born in Kenya, ran for office for the sole purpose of destroying America, spends 100% of his time TRYING to destroy America, and spends too much time not doing anything because he's playing golf.

If I felt the way you did Hossfly I'd be in a bunker in the desert with my rations and guns planning on how to kill the looter's instead of posting on some random internet forum.
Can't be 100% of the time when he's getting rear ended by 20 to 30 guys on a daily basis

According to conservative media he's a secret agent for the muslim brotherhood who was born in Kenya, ran for office for the sole purpose of destroying America, spends 100% of his time TRYING to destroy America, and spends too much time not doing anything because he's playing golf.

If I felt the way you did Hossfly I'd be in a bunker in the desert with my rations and guns planning on how to kill the looter's instead of posting on some random internet forum.
Can't be 100% of the time when he's getting rear ended by 20 to 30 guys on a daily basis

Does your keyboard still smell like butts from fingerbanging all those dudes?

jDBGKTL.jpg
Is Obama a pitcher or catcher?

jDBGKTL.jpg
Is Obama a pitcher or catcher?
you are asking the right person....Dottie should know..

Russian Nuke Bombers Near Alaska!!!

Warplanes Intentionally Violate Sweden's Airspace!!!

Super Rich in Rush to Buy Gold!!!

Climate Change Marchers Mobilizing!!!

474 Illegals from Terror Linked Countries Arrested!!!

Syrian Rebels threaten West!!!

CDC Worst Case Scenario 500,000 with Ebola!!!

Mystery Virus in 22 States!!!

700 Babies in Texas exposed to TB!!!

Drones in Close Encounter with Airplanes!!!

China Overtakes Amazon and Facebook!!!

Run conservatives RUN!!! GET AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And all that just in the last few hours. Damn I can't imagine what it must be like shouldering the load of all that terror. You poor things!

Russian Nuke Bombers Near Alaska!!!

Warplanes Intentionally Violate Sweden's Airspace!!!

Super Rich in Rush to Buy Gold!!!

Climate Change Marchers Mobilizing!!!

474 Illegals from Terror Linked Countries Arrested!!!

Syrian Rebels threaten West!!!

CDC Worst Case Scenario 500,000 with Ebola!!!

Mystery Virus in 22 States!!!

700 Babies in Texas exposed to TB!!!

Drones in Close Encounter with Airplanes!!!

China Overtakes Amazon and Facebook!!!

Run conservatives RUN!!! GET AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And all that just in the last few hours. Damn I can't imagine what it must be like shouldering the load of all that terror. You poor things!
Not to worry. We thrive on pressure.

Yep, you have obamashitforbrains figured out.

The premise of this OP actually contains a lot of truism in an exaggerated way! Particularly when it comes to super partisan talking heads and their fans who fall for the shit they are throwing at the wall! They have to be the most gullible people on the planet.
And this does not apply simply to one side or the other.
I often wonder how many more intelligent threads we'd have if all posters of USMB ignored the bullshit that is fed to them by partisan hacks. The IQ of this place would spike up twenty points.

Forum List

Back