Go Ricky! Go Ricky!

he's praying for santorum to win because obama kicks his butt in double digits.

loon.

Bah...Obama put all that energy into bashing Santorum, and it cost him support from women voters.

And, Santorum beats Obama head to head in the latest polls.

actually, that's not true. that's what some religious right blog said. most polls show that women are running from the GOP in droves... well, except for the evangelicals.

no... he doesn't. theres' not one poll on realclearpolitics that has santorum winning. RCP average is at +6 obama. reuters has the president at +10.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

The Washington Post, ABC and The Huffington Post are religious right blogs?

Who knew?

Further, contraception and women's reproductive rights were openly questioned by GOP primary candidates in debates. This set off a national media firestorm. Despite this, the same poll shows that, six weeks later,the approval rating by women of the president has dropped three points, from 53% down to 50% --women are Obama's key constituency.

Obama's Plummeting Poll Numbers Reveal Larger Trends - The Huffington Post

Bah...Obama put all that energy into bashing Santorum, and it cost him support from women voters.

actually, that's not true. that's what some religious right blog said. most polls show that women are running from the GOP in droves... well, except for the evangelicals.

no... he doesn't. theres' not one poll on realclearpolitics that has santorum winning. RCP average is at +6 obama. reuters has the president at +10.

Who knew?

Further, contraception and women's reproductive rights were openly questioned by GOP primary candidates in debates. This set off a national media firestorm. Despite this, the same poll shows that, six weeks later,the approval rating by women of the president has dropped three points, from 53% down to 50% --women are Obama's key constituency.

a 3% dip isn't "women running from the president in droves".

they are, however, running from the GOP. and just b/c of a dip in approval rating, doesn't mean those women would ever in their lifetime vote for santorum.

you are mixing apples and oranges.

Who knew?

Margin of error.

Big deal.

Who knew?

a 3% dip isn't "women running from the president in droves".

they are, however, running from the GOP. and just b/c of a dip in approval rating, doesn't mean those women would ever in their lifetime vote for santorum.

you are mixing apples and oranges.

Not at all..if they were running from the GOP, Obama would be gaining increased support...yet the number not only don't support that, they signify the opposite...Obama actually LOST ground in the last three weeks.

Uh, it is March folks. Most Americans are interested in their bracketology.
Polls now mean NOTHING.

Rick Santorum is the grown up kid that used to tell on us for sneaking girls into the vacant classroom in the 9th grade. We used to attempt to kick his wimpy ass but his mama would come to the principal's office and tell him we were bullying Ricky.
Who in their right mind believe this guy has the guts to fight his way out of a Hooters waitresses' wet T shirt on a cold day?
Rick Santorum is beyond weak.

and yet he's giving the Weird Mormon Robot a real run for his money (made screwing over working folks.)

I think Santorum would be a better candidate because he connects with working folks, the people Republicans have lost touch with in their "No Polo Pony Left Behind" platform.

Rick Santorum is the grown up kid that used to tell on us for sneaking girls into the vacant classroom in the 9th grade. We used to attempt to kick his wimpy ass but his mama would come to the principal's office and tell him we were bullying Ricky.
Who in their right mind believe this guy has the guts to fight his way out of a Hooters waitresses' wet T shirt on a cold day?

and yet he's giving the Weird Mormon Robot a real run for his money (made screwing over working folks.)

I think Santorum would be a better candidate because he connects with working folks, the people Republicans have lost touch with in their "No Polo Pony Left Behind" platform.

We southerners are actually more diverse than anywhere else in the country. I believe that Mississippi voters reflect that. The top 3 candidates get 30% of the vote and are about even.
Santorum connects with folks with their hands out wanting something for nothing.
Us conservatives want someone that understands that people that invest their $$ are the life blood and backbone of this great country.

Joe, if you played football you would be bitching and moaning that the QB made twice as much as you.

I think it is the other way around. Reports I am reading state that not only are women less likely to vote for Santorum, but Obama is killing him in the polls. What polls are you reading?

i would think anyone would be less likely to vote for that asshole.....

but do you think they are going Democrat?....i think many are going Independent,as it should be.....the Freedonia party has swelled in membership since Ricky has been doing his thing.....

... and women really really want a president who's going to take us back to the 1950's where we can clean the house wearing pearls and have the perfect chilled martini waiting for our husband when he gets home from work. :cuckoo:

thats not the way it was in the house i grew up in.....:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Joe, if you played football you would be bitching and moaning that the QB made twice as much as you.

Probably. I've seen some really overpaid QB's who were carried by their defensive line.

Of course, NFL players actually have a UNION to make sure that they aren't exploited and even the nameless lineman gets a fair share of the profits.

Bunch of fuckin' communists. How can you stand a communist sport like that?

:badgrin:

We southerners are actually more diverse than anywhere else in the country. I believe that Mississippi voters reflect that. The top 3 candidates get 30% of the vote and are about even.
Santorum connects with folks with their hands out wanting something for nothing.
Us conservatives want someone that understands that people that invest their $$ are the life blood and backbone of this great country.

No, the life blood of this country are the people who go to thankless jobs every day and do them.

When I eat at a resturant, it's because a waitress got my order right and a cook prepared it properly. The "investor" really had nothing to do with it. Probably succeeded despite him, not because of him.

Point is, your weird Mormon Robot dumped a shitload of money into MS and still came up in third place behind two has-beens.

Probably. I've seen some really overpaid QB's who were carried by their defensive line.

Of course, NFL players actually have a UNION to make sure that they aren't exploited and even the nameless lineman gets a fair share of the profits.

No, the life blood of this country are the people who go to thankless jobs every day and do them.

When I eat at a resturant, it's because a waitress got my order right and a cook prepared it properly. The "investor" really had nothing to do with it. Probably succeeded despite him, not because of him.

Point is, your weird Mormon Robot dumped a shitload of money into MS and still came up in third place behind two has-beens.

As a former defensive lineman I can relate to that Joe!!
The lifeblood of capitalism is capital Joe.
Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you earn the less shit you have to eat.
Get used to it. You live in the greatest nation on earth.

Without the investor THERE IS NO RESTAURANT.
Are you really that ignorant of how a business is started? Do you believe they grow on trees?

[As a former defensive lineman I can relate to that Joe!!
The lifeblood of capitalism is capital Joe.
Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you earn the less shit you have to eat.
Get used to it. You live in the greatest nation on earth.

I live in a great nation because a hundred years ago, some really smart people realized we would only be a great nation if the working man got a fair shake.

And people like you and Romney have been trying to dismantle that for the last 30 years.

If it keeps up, we won't be great anymore, and things will get really ugly.

This isn't about me personally. I'm an old man, and I'm content with my life as it is, more or less. I worry about those who are going to follow.

Forum List

Back