Go Piss In Your Socks, liberals!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Seriously!

When your fear of Trump conquers all and you fear for your very lifestyle, go piss in your socks.

It'll tell the world of your distress!

Wee-fi: urine-powered socks can send message in emergency

"It’s the perfect Christmas present for the person who has everything…except, perhaps, self-respect.

Scientists have invented a pair of high-tech socks which, when filled with urine, and activated by the wearer’s footsteps, produce enough power to send a message. So when nature calls, so will the socks.

Inventors at the University of the West of England in Bristol claim they could be used in an emergency to transmit a person’s coordinates, showing rescue teams that a person is alive and needing assistance (and, presumably, fresh socks."

Disclaimer: I do not sell soggy socks - but only because they won't wholesale them to me. I could make tens of thousands of Obamabucks off this one liberal-infested website all by itself!

Oh dear. Henry is putting his peculiar obsessions on display again.

On the bright side, at least it's not the poop fixation common to so many conservatives.

That's a hilarious image...! Watching each, and every lib try to figure out how to piss in thier socks, while sitting down... It's too much!!!

RWNJs hoping no one mentions that they're the ones who are terrified to come out from under their bed without their gun.

Weirdo freaks.

Oh dear. Henry is putting his peculiar obsessions on display again.

On the bright side, at least it's not the poop fixation common to so many conservatives.
He's gotta do something with that shelf lined urine samples he collects, that covers his walls in the basement....

Seriously!

When your fear of Trump conquers all and you fear for your very lifestyle, go piss in your socks.

It'll tell the world of your distress!

Wee-fi: urine-powered socks can send message in emergency

"It’s the perfect Christmas present for the person who has everything…except, perhaps, self-respect.

Scientists have invented a pair of high-tech socks which, when filled with urine, and activated by the wearer’s footsteps, produce enough power to send a message. So when nature calls, so will the socks.

Inventors at the University of the West of England in Bristol claim they could be used in an emergency to transmit a person’s coordinates, showing rescue teams that a person is alive and needing assistance (and, presumably, fresh socks."

Disclaimer: I do not sell soggy socks - but only because they won't wholesale them to me. I could make tens of thousands of Obamabucks off this one liberal-infested website all by itself!

Sorry a company called Depends beat you to it..

Forum List

Back