Go phillies

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Any team from the NL thst plays the two biggest asswipes in baseball in the world series the Yankees or Astros I am a fan of.Go Phil’s.

Even was it last year when the Braves another asswipe team beat them? I still enjoyed it,would be so much better and sooooo much more enjoyable if it was the Phillies this year,got nothing against them.

Man if only every year could be like it was a couple years ago when the lovable devil rays beat BOTH those two asswipes in the playoffs.

if thst could happen every year,baseball would be so much fun to watch once the world series came around every year.

Last edited:
Going into extra innings now . The 9th was wild. great game all around. Astros are favored to take the series but I am cheering for the Phillies. This is from a life long Braves and now also Rays fan.

Came back from down 5-0, sliding catch in the bottom of the 9th to save the game, extra inning solo shot and hold the fort relief for the win.

Quite impressive, but it's only one game of course.

Any team from the NL thst plays the two biggest asswipes in baseball in the world series the Yankees or Astros I am a fan of.Go Phil’s.

Even was it last year when the Braves another asswipe team beat them? I still enjoyed it,would be so much better and sooooo much more enjoyable if it was the Phillies this year,got nothing against them.

Man if only every year could be like it was a couple years ago when the lovable devil rays beat BOTH those two asswipes in the playoffs.

if thst could happen every year,baseball would be so much fun to watch once the world series came around every year.
Half right. I am a Yankees fan. I detest the cheating asstros.

Good for the Phillies tonight. I hope that make it a damn sweep.

Came back from down 5-0, sliding catch in the bottom of the 9th to save the game, extra inning solo shot and hold the fort relief for the win.

Quite impressive, but it's only one game of course.
Came back from that many scores down? Wow that is impressive. To take one on the road and at least split the series taking a one game lead,thsts a great start. :yes_text12: To come back from a 5 to 0 score on the road,thst shows this team has confidence in themselves,this will help fir the series.:thup:

Shocking (LOL) story about Astros breaking the rules.

When the special master gets through with the blob's case, maybe he can look at the Astros because at some point the rampant cheating needs to stop.

The Phils are the underdogs. It would be prudent for them to have their ravenous fans give them a boost and win the next three games in Philly.

A taste of Philly.

A taste of Philly.
Good fir them, :thup: the Astros have disgraced the sport of baseball same as the cheatriots have football,the Astros learned the art of cheating to be great from them. I LOVE it the Phil’s won today and are up 2 to 1.:yes_text12: I hate the Astros equally as much as the Yankees,they are the two asswipes of baseball,I hate the Astros so much thst even when the braves another team I hate,beat them last year I enjoyed it,if the Phil’s win it will really be bittersweet cause I like them.

Good fir them, :thup: the Astros have disgraced the sport of baseball same as the cheatriots have football,the Astros learned the art of cheating to be great from them. I LOVE it the Phil’s won today and are up 2 to 1.:yes_text12: I hate the Astros equally as much as the Yankees,they are the two asswipes of baseball,I hate the Astros so much thst even when the braves another team I hate,beat them last year I enjoyed it,if the Phil’s win it will really be bittersweet cause I like them.

Go fuck yourself.
Whoops...phillies eat a no hitter setting a new record.
Tired of your whining,the cheating scandal is long ago history and the vast majority of teams in MLB have been caught cheating at one time or another.
Get the fuck over it.

Go fuck yourself.
Whoops...phillies eat a no hitter setting a new record.
Tired of your whining,the cheating scandal is long ago history and the vast majority of teams in MLB have been caught cheating at one time or another.
Get the fuck over it.
The truth hurts about your asswipe manager and players.whst a fucking hypocrite,when it’s the cheatriots you admit their cheating ways but when it’s your hometown just like Boston fans,you make excuse after excuse fir them. how fucking pathetic and this was even when you admitted a few years ago you didn’t like it when they cheated in the series.

The truth hurts about your asswipe manager and players.whst a fucking hypocrite,when it’s the cheatriots you admit their cheating ways but when it’s your hometown just like Boston fans,you make excuse after excuse fir them. how fucking pathetic and this was even when you admitted a few years ago you didn’t like it when they cheated in the series.

When did I make an excuse?
Stop lying!!
In fact you just admitted I didnt.

Verlander has never won a wold series game. Amazing

Forum List

Back