GM is alive and Chris Stevens is dead

:eusa_pray: Isn't it refreshing to think our government might actually bring the guilty parties to justice, rather than "dropping a ton of lead" on innocent men, women, and children who are nations, if not continents, away from those responsible? "Political points" would have amounted to an immediate, cathartic, and wrong-headed / misdirected campaign of retribution. THAT, as we have seen in the past, weakens moderate voices who initially condemn violence, sympathize with our grieving, and call within their own nations and communities for justice brought to bear on the guilty.

Really, have we learned NOTHING?

:eusa_doh:

When? November 4th perhaps?

Any day works for me.

So Obama using this as a campaign tool is no big deal to you? That's kinda sad

How is Obama using this as a campaign tool? Specifically?

And let's be honest, Obama got Bin Laden in just over three years. Bush couldn't get him in nearly seven, and actually openly gave up trying. I trust Obama and his intelligence folks know what they are doing. Just give him some time to ensure the collateral damage is limited, which I know is hard for you to understand....

If women are in terrorist camps how innocent are they?

I say drop a ton of lead. Fuckem

We are broke, remember? Your "ton of lead" costs money. How do you suggest we pay for such a stupid action?

American casualties of terrorism and the pursuit of their killers have no price tag.

Least we encourage further attacks we MUST show there will be a price to be paid for such actions.

Obama dropped bombs on other terrorists just because they were terrorists. Now he must do the same when IT ACTUALLY MATTERS

We are broke, remember? Your "ton of lead" costs money. How do you suggest we pay for such a stupid action?

American casualties of terrorism and the pursuit of their killers have no price tag.

Least we encourage further attacks we MUST show there will be a price to be paid for such actions.

Obama dropped bombs on other terrorists just because they were terrorists. Now he must do the same when IT ACTUALLY MATTERS

So, now our deficit can grow....no bitching by the "conservatives" for dropping "tons of lead" without even knowing where we are dropping it? He-man much?

So, now our deficit can grow....no bitching by the "conservatives" for dropping "tons of lead" without even knowing where we are dropping it? He-man much?

Fuck defending America. Pussy much?

Fuck defending America where it wasn't ever threatened, DUH.

You REALLY have this much of a problem against working smart, rather than everywhere but where it's appropriate?

Or FOCUS, it seems.

THIS is what gifted us with the in-house assaults and insults to OUR OWN civil liberty and the most basic founding principles of our nation in the forms of Homeland insecurity and the USPATRIOT act.

Fuck defending America where it wasn't ever threatened, DUH.

You REALLY have this much of a problem against working smart, rather than everywhere but where it's appropriate?

What the hell are you talking about?

Obama bombed Libya. Helped depose the man keeping the peace in that country. Then sent an ambassador in without security with hopes of what exactly?

One could draw the conclusion that his death was retaliation for our interference in their country. Either way justice demands that those involved pay the price. Not to mention Obama's first priority as president is to protect Americans both at home and abroad.

He is failing at that task

How long was it before we got bin Laden?

Perhaps you'd like us to carpet bomb Benghazi?

We retaliated almost immediately for 9/11. OBL was a symbol, nothing more. The 9/11 mastermind was captured very quick.

We are currently doing squat. Supposedly arrests were made in Libya. Why aren't those perps in our custody?

Take your meds dipshit.

Gramps, what would you like to see happen?

We don't have the right to invade a sovereign nation and start killing its citizens, even if they are terrorists.

We have to work with the Libyan government. Whether the official story of the FBI looking into it is accurate or merely a smoke screen I'm not sure. However Im willing to withhold judgement on if the president has failed to get justice for our fallen until a reasonable time has passed.

I admit that I can be slow sometimes, but I am still trying to understand the Grampa's analogy between the apparent health of a corporation and that of a human being? How are the two related?

So....you want to use my tax dollars as well as possible US military personnel's lives to drop "tons of lead" on another country with NO means of attacking the US, and call it "defense"? Really?

Forum List

Back