GM is alive and Chris Stevens is dead

Gramps, what would you like to see happen?

We don't have the right to invade a sovereign nation and start killing its citizens, even if they are terrorists.

We have to work with the Libyan government. Whether the official story of the FBI looking into it is accurate or merely a smoke screen I'm not sure. However Im willing to withhold judgement on if the president has failed to get justice for our fallen until a reasonable time has passed.

If the CIA or military intelligence are able to identify the individuals responsible for the death of Chris Stevens, I have no problems with targeted assassinations of those individuals. They aren't U.S. citizens and aren't entitled to a jury trial on U.S. soil.

Though, it would be ideal if we could work with the Libyan police/military to have them locally arrested, tried, and incarcerated in a shithole Libyan prison, I still think the death penalty administered via U.S. forces is a better option.

Last edited:
How long was it before we got bin Laden?

Perhaps you'd like us to carpet bomb Benghazi?

We retaliated almost immediately for 9/11. OBL was a symbol, nothing more. The 9/11 mastermind was captured very quick.

We are currently doing squat. Supposedly arrests were made in Libya. Why aren't those perps in our custody?

How convienant to call him, their leader on the ground in Afghanistan, nothing more than a symbol.

If there are special opps on the ground I hope they keep it under wraps until the job is done. Do you wonder what kind of psuedo outrage will appear in the GOP echo chamber if they did find out that we now have boots on the ground in Lybia?

We don't have the right to invade a sovereign nation and start killing its citizens, even if they are terrorists.

We have to work with the Libyan government. Whether the official story of the FBI looking into it is accurate or merely a smoke screen I'm not sure. However Im willing to withhold judgement on if the president has failed to get justice for our fallen until a reasonable time has passed.

If the CIA or military intelligence are able to identify the individuals responsible for the death of Chris Stevens, I have no problems with targeted assassinations of those individuals. They aren't U.S. citizens and aren't entitled to a jury trial on U.S. soil.

Though, it would be ideal if we could work with the Libyan police/military to have them locally arrested, tried, and incarcerated in a shithole Libyan prison, I still think the death penalty administered via U.S. forces is a better option.

So why can't you be reasonable like this all the time instead of being like jillian. She isn't fit to carry your water not that I expect you to agree.. You post valid lucid points while she does the Henny Youngman one-liners.

The second time today that I agreed with you. I must have a fever.

Last edited:
Technically GM isnt alive. After all, it's not a person. as the left keeps pointing out. Inanimate objects or organizations arent alive according to them.

For some reason they think this is vital to point out whenever discussing Citizens United despite the fact that the case doesnt really talk about corporate personhood.

Technically GM isnt alive. After all, it's not a person. as the left keeps pointing out. Inanimate objects or organizations arent alive according to them.

For some reason they think this is vital to point out whenever discussing Citizens United despite the fact that the case doesnt really talk about corporate personhood.

The entire premise behind the actions taken by "citizens" united is that IT IS A CITIZEN.

IT is NOT.

Fuck defending America. Pussy much?

Fuck defending America where it wasn't ever threatened, DUH.

You REALLY have this much of a problem against working smart, rather than everywhere but where it's appropriate?

What the hell are you talking about?

Obama bombed Libya. Helped depose the man keeping the peace in that country. Then sent an ambassador in without security with hopes of what exactly?

One could draw the conclusion that his death was retaliation for our interference in their country. Either way justice demands that those involved pay the price. Not to mention Obama's first priority as president is to protect Americans both at home and abroad.

He is failing at that task
except that they loved him.

Boys no older than my own tried to save him.

If Obama is to be believed as tough on terror pray tell when is he going to avenge the terrorist attack that took Chris's life on 9/11?

Avenge? When he obama going to tell the truth about the attack and what led up to it.

Why did Chris Stevens go to Benghazi on 911, could not preparations for a cultural event to be held in the future be put off for another day?

Why was there no security?

How come the attackers removed or burned every piece of paper in the consulate but the Stevens diary? And that surprisingly turned up four days after the event, after the FBI forensic team went over the place as a crime scene.

Did Stevens ever voice is concerns about the disintegrating conditions in Libya? Where are the cables and diplomatic papers sent to the state department.

Why was the first inclination of the state department to release Shiek Rahman rather than avenge anything?

Why aren't the press asking these questions?

Because they are not paranoid and delusional?

If Obama is to be believed as tough on terror pray tell when is he going to avenge the terrorist attack that took Chris's life on 9/11?

How long did it take Bush to arrest Osama Bin Laden and avenge 9/11/01?

We got the people who planned it almost immediately. Obl was the financier and figurehead nothing more.

I have not suggested invading or bombing Libya. You are being sucked in by the exaggerated bullshit the left turns my posts into.

Obama is BOMBING terrorists in different countries nearly everyday using drones. Yet somehow when I suggest the same course of action for this situation where OUR PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY KILLED I'm considered extreme.

It's two faced hypocrisy at its best. Obama even has a fucking KILL ON SIGHT list yet I'm extreme for demanding justice?

I have not suggested invading or bombing Libya. You are being sucked in by the exaggerated bullshit the left turns my posts into.

Obama is BOMBING terrorists in different countries nearly everyday using drones. Yet somehow when I suggest the same course of action for this situation where OUR PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY KILLED I'm considered extreme.

It's two faced hypocrisy at its best. Obama even has a fucking KILL ON SIGHT list yet I'm extreme for demanding justice?

3,000 plus people died in NYC on baby bush's watch...

and he lost a city.

and ran wars of choice based on fake intel which killed thousands of our soldiers.

shall we go on?

3,000 plus people died in NYC on baby bush's watch...

and he lost a city.

and ran wars of choice based on fake intel which killed thousands of our soldiers.

shall we go on?

What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Nothing unless you're suggesting that drone attacks on terrorist camps will somehow result in dead soldiers.

Forum List

Back