GM highest profits EVER

see what they do?

there ONLY agenda now is hating Obama.

it will result in a major fail for their party

So righties will you claim this victory or will you give Obama the credit?

Dat's crazy talk. This is the Rabid right you're talking about! They will never give the President any credit for anything.

Sacrilege I tell ya.

Im still see no one giving cold hard proof of what they claim

Do you require proof that the sun rose today? Obama hosed GM creditors in favor of the UAW... and, at the end of the day, GM's unfunded pension liabilities have not be addressed and therefore, GM's future is questionable. Obama has only prolonged the inevitable.. GM is unsustainable without some rather draconian restructuring.

I don't hate Barry.

Perish the thought.

I just think his policies suck and he's a progressive who wants to change America into a Nanny Country like Europe.

Sad to say but our country is headed that way.

yeap the only things on it you can find are from hack sites you now I will tear appart if you give them.

The lies are killing your party.

yeap the only things on it you can find are from hack sites you now I will tear appart if you give them.

The lies are killing your party.

From the unread, attached article...""GM is a vastly different company than it was back then. It’s smaller, has less debt and its contract with the United Auto Workers is less costly..."

Why do you Lefties constantly feel a need for our approval for your Obama Fluffing?

These are the same folks that want a trophy for coming in last place..... here's who they are:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY]Stuart Smalley's famous quote - YouTube[/ame]

Just curious, Deanie...if GM is rolling in profits then why haven't they paid back what they owe? You do realize that we the taxpayer are still out billions of dollars on the GM deal? So you've got a business that took billions in taxpayer money, spent much of it to increase the number of cars they are building in China, made huge profits and STILL haven't paid us back what they owe? Yet for some unknown reason you want to tout that as an Obama "success"? What amuses me most about you is the "logical gymnastics" that you perform daily in your attempts to get Barry reelected. If this was done under the watch of a Republican President you'd be going ballistic.

So is this story good for American or bad?

I would say that if GM had gone into bankruptcy, restructured and addressed it's looming pension problems and come out able to run lean and mean and stand on it's own feet.. then yes.

All Obama did was reward a bad business model for the benefit of propping up a very larger donor base... UNIONS. Yes, that sucks and is not good for the country as a whole.

I hope that helped.

Just curious, Deanie...if GM is rolling in profits then why haven't they paid back what they owe? You do realize that we the taxpayer are still out billions of dollars on the GM deal? So you've got a business that took billions in taxpayer money, spent much of it to increase the number of cars they are building in China, made huge profits and STILL haven't paid us back what they owe? Yet for some unknown reason you want to tout that as an Obama "success"? What amuses me most about you is the "logical gymnastics" that you perform daily in your attempts to get Barry reelected. If this was done under the watch of a Republican President you'd be going ballistic.

You bet. It would have been the "evil" Reps are stealing taxpayer money and Bush should be shot. LOL

She's a biased moron and proves it every day. Jeeze what a flamming idiot.

yes it helped show you are a partisan hack who hates Obama more than you love your country

Forum List

Back