Glory to Our Martyrs

So true, Acadamia has gone to hell in our country.
So true. Another graduate student tenant of mine allowed her toilet to overflow and was helpless to stop it. Nearly 30 years old and still doesn't know how a toilet works.

* I try to instruct tenants how to prevent such overflows, but I don't always check every tenant in.

So true. Another graduate student tenant of mine allowed her toilet to overflow and was helpless to stop it. Nearly 30 years old and still doesn't know how a toilet works.

* I try to instruct tenants how to prevent such overflows, but I don't always check every tenant in.
If only that were the extent of their ignorance

If only that were the extent of their ignorance
I call it a metaphor, that practical knowledge is unimportant to them.

I got a frantic call from a foreign student tenant that had moved out the day before, who couldn't find her passport. She was frantic because she was flying out the next day for her home. She wanted me to see if she had left it somewhere in her apartment. Now, you would think that knowing where your important documents are would be a priority, especially in a case like this. She eventually found it among her other stuff. Student tenants also routinely misplace their lease documents, as if it were not very important.

College should broaden one's knowledge and awareness, not narrow it.

The fact that not everyone is appalled should disgust you
Maher is being red-pilled in a massive way. Many on the Left seem to be coming to the conclusion that maybe they haven't been right on the issues. Sadly, the youth are so indoctrinated that they're guaranteed a horrible future IF they are successful in destroying what their forefathers built in this country.

Forum List

Back