Breaking! Glorious President Trump Asks Where The Hell Is The DNC Server?

1). Why would u give your computer to the FBI who (according to trump) are a bunch of shady liars who leak everything?

2) you don't need to turn over your server to prove hacking .

I'm thrilled that this is finally being addressed. When I first heard that the FBI and all the other intel agencies had never examined the DNC servers themselves but instead allowed the assessment of a DNC hire Crowdstrike to to come up with "the Ruskies did it" my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's character in the Exorcist.

I mean holy toledo! Here we are almost a bloody year later and no one in the government agencies have examined the servers and we are supposed to rely on a third party's assessment?

It's freaking nuts! Cue the Almond Joy song.

1). Why would u give your computer to the FBI who (according to trump) are a bunch of shady liars who leak everything?

But, if you are soooooo worried about what happened with Trump as the DNC is, you would think logically that they would serve it up on a silver platter. Could be the, lol, evidence you need-) Wait, you mean the DNC is denying all you FAR LEFTISTS the evidence needed to prove that Trump was in bed with the Russians? It is a right/left wing conspiracy I tell you, probably headed by Chucky, Shmucky, Shummer-)

Crowdstrike's founder is seriously anti Russia. You think they're going to tell the freaking truth? Talk about collusion? It's on the DNC

In lieu of substantive evidence provided to the public that the alleged hacks which led to Wikileaks releases of DNC and Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta’s emails were orchestrated by the Russian Government, CrowdStrike’s bias has been cited as undependable in its own assessment, in addition to its skeptical methods and conclusions.

The firm’s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, who also happened to donate at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton it’s Distinguished International Leadership Award. In 2014, the Atlantic Council hosted one of several events with former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who took over after pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted in early 2014, who now lives in exile in Russia."

What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

But, if you are soooooo worried about what happened with Trump as the DNC is, you would think logically that they would serve it up on a silver platter. Could be the, lol, evidence you need-) Wait, you mean the DNC is denying all you FAR LEFTISTS the evidence needed to prove that Trump was in bed with the Russians? It is a right/left wing conspiracy I tell you, probably headed by Chucky, Shmucky, Shummer-)

The hack happened . Everyone agrees . Why hand over the servers ? To the very people who screwed over your candidate!

The hack happened . Everyone agrees . Why hand over the servers ? To the very people who screwed over your candidate!

But who did it? And why trust a third party company hired by the DNC? Could it be that the DNC KNEW that the government agencies would discover the true collusion of the party with the media to sabotage candidate Bernie Sanders chances for the nomination?

:lol:

It's a fucking no brainer.

• Banned

First of all, there are 16 different intelligence departments other than the FBI. None of them have examined the DNC server. Why won't the DNC allow them to examine it?

Why wouldn't THE DNC at least try to LEAK THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE that their UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS WERE TRUE?
Why wouldn't they let anyone look at the server to verify it was hacked?
Why did they reject offers by THE GOV to look at the server and help to address security risks?

But who did it? And why trust a third party company hired by the DNC? Could it be that the DNC KNEW that the government agencies would discover the true collusion of the party with the media to sabotage candidate Bernie Sanders chances for the nomination?

So what if they hated Bernie ? They are free to do so . The dnc is a private org . Bernie isn't even a democrat!

You think the RNC inner emails are glowing about trump !?! They hated him!

Why wouldn't THE DNC at least try to LEAK THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE that their UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS WERE TRUE?
Why did they reject offers by THE GOV to look at the server and help to address security risks?

I explained that in the post you quoted .

There was no hack, and no evidence to prove there was a hack.

Who is everyone?

Jean Camp who made up that lie?

Hillary Clinton who asked Jean Camp to come up with something to help her failing Campaign?

Barak Obama who was conducting Illegal Surveillance in order to give Hillary Clinton a boost?

Lynch who interfered with a criminal investigation of Clinton, and tried to shut it down, engaging in Obstruction of Justice despite the fact she was head of The Department of Justice?

Lynch who illegally met with Clinton on a tarmac and then sealed the records of The Clinton Foundation investigation and then swept it under the rug with no explanation?

Rice who illegally unmasked targets of illegal surveillance?

The DNC who had to fire two DNC Heads due to public pressure because of Ethics Violations, Stealing Debate Questions, and Rigging The DNC PRIMARY?

Comey who let Clinton off the hook for felonies "because she was too stupid to understand the law" and refused to tell The American People The President was never under investigation, and then leaked FAKE MEMOS no one has seen to get his best friend appointed as Special Counsel?
camp-jean-2016-01.jpg

Profile : All People: School of Informatics and Computing: Indiana University
Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Last edited:
New questions over claim Russia hacked the election | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

WHY AREN"T THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALLOWED TO SEE COMEY'S MEMOS?

I explained that in the post you quoted .

So what if they hated Bernie ? They are free to do so . The dnc is a private org . Bernie isn't even a democrat!

You think the RNC inner emails are glowing about trump !?! They hated him!
Election Fraud is a Crime and is a FELONY.
Even in a PRIMARY

Oh, you are claiming that the FBI and friends screwed Hillary. I thought Comey was great, after he sucked, but before that sucked, but then he was great. You are spinning so fast you are making yourself dizzy-)

I'm thrilled that this is finally being addressed. When I first heard that the FBI and all the other intel agencies had never examined the DNC servers themselves but instead allowed the assessment of a DNC hire Crowdstrike to to come up with "the Ruskies did it" my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's character in the Exorcist.

I mean holy toledo! Here we are almost a bloody year later and no one in the government agencies have examined the servers and we are supposed to rely on a third party's assessment?

It's freaking nuts! Cue the Almond Joy song.

tinydancer I have no problem at all imagining you with pea soup down your front -but

Why don't any of you lying hypocrites ever ask about trumps many unprotected, private servers?

And, more questions -

Why have the Repubs suddenly forgotten all about Secty Clinton's big email scandal?

And, why don't any of you on the right care that the fat cheeto still has an insecure cell phone, the number of which he actually hands out and which he uses to twit his tweets?

He's not smart enough to use email very often buts completely unsecured as well.

You are so damn dumb, you just keep swallowing every single lie.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, you are claiming that the FBI and friends screwed Hillary. I thought Comey was great, after he sucked, but before that sucked, but then he was great. You are spinning so fast you are making yourself dizzy-)
leftards are so fucked up in the head

timmy being no exception

Forum List

Back