Global Warming

Global_temps_anom-annual-5_yr_1.png

View attachment 217935View attachment 217935 Global Temperature | Vital Signs – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
source is the Goddard institute.
That is not a temperature. a Temperature is 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Post the temperatures, not the manipulated data propaganda. It is that easy, post the Temperature. Can you do that. No, you can not. But go ahead and try. You know nothing of what you speak and think you can google search your foot out of your mouth. I have been here before, I know what you will find and post. It will not be the temperatures for anything.
Same source.
indicator8_2014_tempgraph.PNG
Hahaha and posting a graph which starts out at 56 units on the Y axis so that a 1.8 deg F increment which is 1 degree Celsius can be blown up to look 56 * 1.8= 100.8 times larger proves the point ?
That is called a misleading graph in mathematics. If that graph were scaled to size starting at 0 C on the Y axis it would almost flat-line instead of showing a slope.
That`s why these kind of graphs are dead on arrival if you show them to a real scientist.
I was just goin to say that

That's interesting!

kc-monthly-0600.png

`
CO2 measured over a volcano?
An dead Volcano in the middle of the ocean to avoid contamination by pollution.
The same reason Hawaii has Telescopic observatories.

Oh boy, another beauty here.

and the SAME numbers could be obtained/HAVE been obtained elsewhere.

The Rise is NOT a secret, and NOT disputed by deniers, except the hopeless dunderheads.
They just dispute it's effect.
`
No volcano is extinct... Only a fool believe's this..
The only FOOL, wass the BLAZING IDIOT Elektra who didn't believe/know CO2 was rising. (significantly, it at all)
And I told him so.
Now go back and check Yo Propane tank Bob.
`

That's interesting!

kc-monthly-0600.png

`

The Rise is NOT a secret, and NOT disputed by deniers, except the hopeless dunderheads.
`
The only FOOL, wass the BLAZING IDIOT Elektra who didn't believe/know CO2 was rising. (significantly, it at all)
And I told him so.
`

I know reading science stuff isn't your thing, but I posted a few published papers which strongly question whether we have any real part in the rise of CO2...and can post plenty more. After all, the present 400ppm is very very very low compared to most of earth history...even as recent as the point where the present ice age began atmospheric CO2 was very close to 1000ppm. The earth's own CO2 making machinery is quite capable of driving CO2 numbers up in excess of 1000ppm.

For all our fossil fuel use, we don't produce enough CO2 to overcome the natural variation in the earth's own CO2 making machinery from year to year.

That's interesting!

kc-monthly-0600.png

`

`
And I told him so.
`

I know reading science stuff isn't your thing, but I posted a few published papers which strongly question whether we have any real part in the rise of CO2...and can post plenty more. After all, the present 400ppm is very very very low compared to most of earth history...even as recent as the point where the present ice age began atmospheric CO2 was very close to 1000ppm. The earth's own CO2 making machinery is quite capable of driving CO2 numbers up in excess of 1000ppm.

For all our fossil fuel use, we don't produce enough CO2 to overcome the natural variation in the earth's own CO2 making machinery from year to year.
Science is my thing.
And UNLIKE almost all climate deniers, I also post in the Science SECTION.

I find this 'tell' true on other boards as well.
Climate deniers are Right Wing Politico Clowns, while those who acknowledge also post on science topics.
Same thing on Evolution denying Righties.
They don't care about any science except that which contradicts genesis.

So one day I'm fighting Evo deniers, the next Climate deniers.

In this case, denying humans are responsible for the Draconian Increase in CO2, when we know we actually are POURING the stuff out in huge quantity daily, is IDIOTIC.

Your deductive powers aren't too good clown, But cheer up, you're denialism is excellent.

`

`
And I told him so.
`

Science is my thing.

Climate deniers are Right Wing Politico Clowns, while those who acknowledge also post on science topics.

In this case, denying humans are responsible for the Draconian Increase in CO2, when we know we actually are POURING the stuff out in huge quantity daily, is IDIOTIC.

Your deductive powers aren't too good clown, But cheer up, you're denialism is excellent.

`

Fuck you, the AGW cult like yourself believes in junk science , you are such god damn narcissistic it's not even funny.

Ya think a few guys wearing bifocals writing down measurements from thermometers a 100 years an adding that to digital technology equals a global warming of one degree...is cause to say Ureka !

Or one tard counting tree rings from one damn tree sibera equals anything

`
And I told him so.
`

Science is my thing.

`

Fuck you, the AGW cult like yourself believes in junk science , you are such god damn narcissistic it's not even funny.

Ya think a few guys wearing bifocals writing down measurements from thermometers a 100 years an adding that to digital technology equals a global warming of one degree...is cause to say Ureka !

Sparky still presents a long worn out false narrative, since most skeptics accept that it has warmed since the end of the LIA. The RATE of warming (Which alarmists always ignore) is what is more important since it was posted as a predictive value by the IPCC from 1990 onwards.

He post a typically misleading Polar Bear photo, which is unsurprising that he doesn't pay attention to the documented over all GROWTH in Polar Bear population since 2005, DESPITE a big decline in Arctic ice. He also like most alarmists doesn't know that low summer ice cover is IRRELEVANT since Polar Bears eat up most of their calories for the year, by early July.

Warmist/Alarmist ignorance is easy to spot when you are an informed reader.

And I told him so.
`

Science is my thing.

`

Sparky still presents a long worn out false narrative, since most skeptics accept that it has warmed since the end of the LIA. The RATE of warming (Which alarmists always ignore) is what is more important since it was posted as a predictive value by the IPCC from 1990 onwards.

He post a typically misleading Polar Bear photo, which is unsurprising that he doesn't pay attention to the documented over all GROWTH in Polar Bear population since 2005, DESPITE a big decline in Arctic ice. He also like most alarmists doesn't know that low summer ice cover is IRRELEVANT since Polar Bears eat up most of their calories for the year, by early July.

Warmist/Alarmist ignorance is easy to spot when you are an informed reader.
Who's "sparky" you always wrong Clown?
You mean me BOY?

The issue here is whether or not there is AGW, which you kinda admitted there is, except disagree on the rate it's warming/AGWing us. .
Of course 'rate' in a dynamic system is much harder to predict

But by and large, even 12 IQ turds like BunsuckTommy knows the definition of a 'greenhouse gas', and that WE are dumping them into the atmosphere at a rate that is significant, and significantly changing those concentrations.

Now you probably remember why you had to put me on (LOL) 'ignore'
I kicked your ass every time.
`

Global warming is a really great problem but the human beings are dumb to realize it and start making difference

Tell me..how much of a problem do you think warming was for people during the medieval warm period....or the roman warm period...or the minoan warm period...because those periods were at least 1 degree, and in some cases 3 to 4 degrees warmer than the present?

Science is my thing.

Clearly science isn't your thing thunder...name calling and bullshit are your thing as evidenced by the fact that those things are all you do.

Who's "sparky" you always wrong Clown?
You mean me BOY?

The issue here is whether or not there is AGW, which you kinda admitted there is, except disagree on the rate it's warming/AGWing us. .
Of course 'rate' in a dynamic system is much harder to predict

But by and large, even 12 IQ turds like BunsuckTommy knows the definition of a 'greenhouse gas', and that WE are dumping them into the atmosphere at a rate that is significant, and significantly changing those concentrations.

Now you probably remember why you had to put me on (LOL) 'ignore'
I kicked your ass every time.
`

Yes kid...he is talking about you. All your bullshit aside, can you provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. My bet is that you can't because no such evidence exists......anywhere.

Yes kid...he is talking about you. All your bullshit aside, can you provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. My bet is that you can't because no such evidence exists......anywhere.
Actually, the reason BunslitTommy has me on ignore is I refuted his main/only theme.
He no longer had anything to say.
Perma-Refuted.

That is, Scientists can measure that the current warming is NOT due to Solar Forcing (axis wobble/or any other cycle, or increased radiation), and and is due to CO2/othere gases, and can/Have distinguished between human and natural generated CO2 emissions. And that radiation is prevented frrom leaving/reflectinhg out along the bandwidths of the greenhouse gases we are producing.

Many, Many, sources for this
ie
How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural

You're an asshole, and Stupid to boot, which makes it especially glaring.
:^)

`

Last edited:

And the IPCC was spot-on correct with that prediction, something we like to brag about. In contrast, the pack of morons that you worship couldn't even get the sign right. They mostly predicted cooling, and most of them are still predicting cooling.

So, our side has been getting everything correct for 40 years running. That's why we have such credibility.

Over the same period, your side has failed spectacularly at everything. That's why the world correctly defines you as a hysterical pack of conspiracy cult morons.

And no, you can't whine your way into credibility. It's not our fault that you suck so badly at the science, and it's not totally unfair for us to keep pointing out how badly you suck. If you want credibility, you have to earn it, by doing science that doesn't suck so badly. Ooh, that's going to be a problem for you. Your cult's dogma is the opposite of reality, and your cult orders the cult's pseudoscientists to parrot that failed dogma, hence you're going to continue sucking at the science.

Oh well. You've always got censorship as a fallback option, at least in your dreams.

So, our side has been getting everything correct for 40 years running. That's why we have such credibility.

Tell me hairball...are you so pathetic that you actually believe your bullshit?

And by the way you ignorant old woman...censorship is the primary tool that the believers are using in an attempt to prevent being made laughing stocks of...gatekeepers are loosing the battle now at keeping skeptical papers from being published...(more than 250 so far this year)...and refusing to engage skeptics in open debate is also censorship.... As usual, you project the underhanded tactics your own side uses onto the other side. Such tactics worked for the nazis because they didn't have the internet disproving everything they say...they were in control of the flow of information...alas, you don't have that luxury and are to stupid to grasp that it won't work in the information age.

Last edited:

And the IPCC was spot-on correct with that prediction, something we like to brag about. In contrast, the pack of morons that you worship couldn't even get the sign right. They mostly predicted cooling, and most of them are still predicting cooling.

Over the same period, your side has failed spectacularly at everything. That's why the world correctly defines you as a hysterical pack of conspiracy cult morons.

And no, you can't whine your way into credibility. It's not our fault that you suck so badly at the science, and it's not totally unfair for us to keep pointing out how badly you suck. If you want credibility, you have to earn it, by doing science that doesn't suck so badly. Ooh, that's going to be a problem for you. Your cult's dogma is the opposite of reality, and your cult orders the cult's pseudoscientists to parrot that failed dogma, hence you're going to continue sucking at the science.

Oh well. You've always got censorship as a fallback option, at least in your dreams.

The 2007 IPCC report says:

"For the next two decades, a warming of about 0.2°C per decade is projected for a range of SRES emission scenarios. Even if the concentrations of all greenhouse gases and aerosols had been kept constant at year 2000 levels, a further warming of about 0.1°C per decade would be expected."

A .30C per decade is projected.

Satellite data since 2001:

LINK

You are as usual laughable.

Wood for Trees? University of Alabama at Huntsville? This is Roy Spencer's bad satellite measurements of nothing but tropospheric temperature. How about some actual global data (ie, land and ocean) from some actual sources (NASA, GISS, Hadley, JWA, etc)?

preind_fig5_updated2016.png

Easily makes a 0.4C increase between 2000 and 2018, with SIX, different, independent datasets in very close agreement.

Actually, the reason BunslitTommy has me on ignore is I refuted his main/only theme.
He no longer had anything to say.
Perma-Refuted.

That is, Scientists can measure that the current warming is NOT due to Solar Forcing (axis wobble/or any other cycle, or increased radiation), and and is due to CO2/othere gases, and can/Have distinguished between human and natural generated CO2 emissions. And that radiation is prevented frrom leaving/reflectinhg out along the bandwidths of the greenhouse gases we are producing.

Many, Many, sources for this
ie
How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural

You're an asshole, and Stupid to boot, which makes it especially glaring.
:^)

`

Bwahahahahaha that's your fucking proof so now you are moving the goal posts with that link ? Since when does cars run on methane?

You can't distinguish carbon 14 from fossil fuels and land clearing Forrest fires in the southern hemisphere dip shit

NASA CO2 satellite..

vy1p2c.png

Directly from HadCrut website shows a very different map

HadCRUT4.png

Shows about a .35C increase since 2000 similar to wood for trees chart which gets ALL the data from Hadcrut:

,35C over a 17 year period, definitely well below the .30C/decade rate.

GISS shows a > .40C in 17 years, also well below the .30C/decade rate.

Best shows .40C increase in 17 years:

Shall I go on?

Ok one more this on a COMBINATION of the following: HADCRUT4, GISTEMP, UAH, RSS

All the data for the charts are from GISS, HadCrut4, UAH6, and RSS databases

Forum List

Back