Global Warming Scandal Makes Scientific Progress More Difficult, Experts Say

I would also remind people that it was settled science up until recently that Pluto was a planet , however now it's not settled science. To imply that the science of Man Made Global Warming is settled is complete nonsense and is more akin to reading tea leaves or tree rings in this case and calling it settled science. Science allows for honest debate on the merits of issues and when that debate is squashed it becomes a cult.
Just out of curiosity...who has claimed that it is settled science?

I would also remind people that it was settled science up until recently that Pluto was a planet , however now it's not settled science. To imply that the science of Man Made Global Warming is settled is complete nonsense and is more akin to reading tea leaves or tree rings in this case and calling it settled science. Science allows for honest debate on the merits of issues and when that debate is squashed it becomes a cult.

B Hussein Obama, for one

Gore, for one - in another one of his attempts to play at being a scientist.
The science is settled, Gore told the lawmakers. Carbon-dioxide emissions — from cars, power plants, buildings and other sources — are heating the Earth's atmosphere.
NPR

Last edited:
why is bringing up Al Gore by the deniers thought of by them as some kind of retort or as some sort of argument that proves anything one way or another? - I don't get it ....he's just some blowhard politician.

Because AGW is a religion and Al Gore is the prophet....oh and BTW, we are not "deniers" we are "realists". :)
goremons_530.jpg

Last edited:
that is a very science based comeback Zander and I was going to say you should pat yourself on the back for it but you have other posters for that.

if Al Gore says something the opposite must be true. - very logical....of course if I was Al Gore I would change my position and become a paid denier just to piss you retards off.

if Al Gore says something the opposite must be true. - very logical....of course if I was Al Gore I would change my position and become a paid denier just to piss you retards off.
Do you even understand the story behind 'The boy who cried Wolf'?

Africa wants billions in compensation for "global warming."
This sounds more like welfare, and the redistribution of wealth on a global level.
This is what it's really all about, and why Obama and his band of thieves are striving for.
There are idiots on this board that will gladly follow(canuck).

Africa to demand billions to pay climate-change bill

AFP , OUAGADOUGOU
Tuesday, Oct 13, 2009, Page 6
Africa will demand billions of dollars in compensation from rich polluting nations at a UN climate summit for the harm caused by global warming on the continent, African officials said on Sunday.

With just two months to go before the UN summit in Copenhagen, officials met at a special forum in Burkina Faso’s capital where they underscored the need for compensation for the natural disasters caused by climate change.

“For the first time, Africa will have a common position,” African Union commission chairman Jean Ping told the seventh World Forum on Sustainable Development.

“We have decided to speak with one voice” and “will demand reparation and damages” at the December summit, Ping said.

Experts say sub-Saharan Africa is one of the regions most affected by global warming.

The World Bank estimates that the developing world will suffer about 80 percent of the damage of climate change despite accounting for only around one third of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.

In a final declaration, the six African heads of state attending the forum said they supported calls for industrialized nations to cut their carbon emissions by “at least 40 percent” by 2020 compared with 1990 levels.

The declaration also calls for “relaxing the procedures and softening of conditions for African countries to access the resources of the Clean Development Mechanism [CDM].”

Under the CDM, rich countries can gain carbon credits from projects that reduce or avert greenhouse gas emissions in poor countries.

The Ouagadougou forum was attended by the presidents of Benin, Burkina Faso, the Central African Republic, Congo, Mali and Togo.

On Friday, Burkina Faso Environment Minister Salifou Sawadogo said the continent needed US$65 billion to deal with the effects of climate change.

Ping said African policymakers hope industrialized countries will pledge “new international funds to support poor countries.” He gave the example of the US state of Texas which “with 30 million inhabitants creates as much greenhouse gases as the billion Africans taken together.”

Africa is also hoping to become a player on the carbon emissions market which allows polluting countries to offset their emissions with green projects such as reforestation and conservation in other countries. Ping said there was a lot of potential for Africa because of the 1,600 such offset projects around the world, only 30 are based in Africa.
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2009/10/13/2003455803

oh no not Africa! - hmmmmm is that where Obama was born? - this conspiracy is coming full circle here!

oh no not Africa! - hmmmmm is that where Obama was born? - this conspiracy is coming full circle here!

that is a very science based comeback Jay, and I was going to say you should pat yourself on the back for it but you have other lemmings for that.

:lol:

You've been duped Jay. It will take some time for you to come to that realization on your own but realize that the longer you wait to confront the facts (in this case lack of of facts) , the more pain you will experience. My advice is "Be a man!!!" Rip the band-aid off quickly!! Get past the fraudulent "science" (sic) of AGW and face the reality that AGW was a hoax. They did it for the money and for power! It is OK to be fooled once Jay..... It is self flagellation to continue to be fooled.

I don't rep or thank people much....unlike you and your blow job crew - you handed out 102 thanx to your little buddies huh Zander? (assmeister got more than a couple of brownie points I'm sure)

It would be interesting to know the % of deniers that are birthers too......

Forum List

Back