Zone1 Global Warming Denial vs IQ Denial

A small percentage of the total global scientific community, and look like ones chasing government funding only available for pro ACC/AGW stances.

But if you believe them and that CO2 is the danger, than you will personally stop emitting CO2 immediately, right?
Over 200 respected scientific agencies

Can you name one that supports your position?

Like me and nasa? Lol
You failed to invalidate the data in the graphs I presented in posts #113 and #118.
Opinions, even if from NASA hacks paid to say it's ACC/AGW, aren't science or data. Just politics as usual.
BTW, you failed to point out the science within that NASA link.
Your still exhaling CO2 so obviously you don't believe CO2 is pollution, or do you lack guts and integrity to do the honorable thing?
If everyone whom believes in ACC and AGW were to stop exhaling CO2there would be no ACC and AGW.;)

You failed to invalidate the data in the graphs I presented in posts #113 and #118.
Opinions, even if from NASA hacks paid to say it's ACC/AGW, aren't science or data. Just politics as usual.
Your still exhaling CO2 so obviously you don't believe CO2 is pollution, or do you lack guts and integrity to do the honorable thing?
If everyone whom believes in ACC and AGW were to stop exhaling CO2there would be no ACC and AGW.;)
You failed to dispute any of the data I presented here

Dude. That is laughable

The CO2 Coalition is a nonprofit advocacy organization in the United States founded in 2015.[1] Its claims conflict with the scientific consensus on climate change and it spreads misinformation about climate change.[2]
Your Wiki link is written by the pro ACC/AGW conspiracy group that is seeking to defraud the public, scam taxpayer funding, and advance an anti-West, Marxist agenda.
Would be laughable if not for efforts to enact laws and legislation that are harmful to the economy, society, and human safety.
This makes them a dangerous threat, should be removed from effectiveness.

Your Wiki link is written by the pro ACC/AGW conspiracy group that is seeking to defraud the public, scam taxpayer funding, and advance an anti-West, Marxist agenda.
Would be laughable if not for efforts to enact laws and legislation that are harmful to the economy, society, and human safety.

Don't feed the troll.

I know. Almost everyone is part of a worldwide conspiracy against you

We meet every Tuesday to go over our dastardly plans

You didn't present data, you presented an opinion piece funded by an agency in pursuit of purpose to increase it's existence and guv'mint funding.

I know. Almost everyone is part of a worldwide conspiracy against too

We meet every Tuesday
You didn't present data, you presented an opinion piece funded by an agency in pursuit of purpose to increase it's existence and guv'mint funding.
Actually that site has dozens of peer reviewed research studies in the references

But you won't read them

Check the mirror.
If you claim there is a conspiracy against the fraud of ACC/AGW, funded by the "fossil fuel industry", than the counter point is equally valid.
You may claim anything you like. I think there are a few scientific skeptics that don't agree with AGW

They are drowned out by overwhelming consensus against them

I don't need conspiracy theories

Forum List

Back