Glenn Beck: "We Have To Have" A Balanced Budget Amendment "Or We Don't Survive"

If we don't get a Balanced Budget Amendment we will become a Muslim Caliphate with Sharia law

If we don't get a Balanced Budget Amendment we will become a Muslim Caliphate with Sharia law

No, but if we don't stop foreign debt from leveraging itself against the US Government, the Treasury won't be able to print currency. You tell me what happens next.

Is the Balanced Budget Amendment statement the newest talking point for the year?

Will it replace the repeal "Obamacare" talking point?

Yup, Glenn Beck is now promoting the balanced budget amendment with the rest of our Washington Establishment media, but what section of the proposed balanced budget amendment actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses? Answer: nothing in the proposal (H.J.RES.1 or S.J.RES.5) requires Congress to “balance the budget” when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses. As a matter of fact, the ‘balanced budget amendment” would actually make it constitutional for Congress to not balanced the federal budget! Why Beck is promoting the fraud is very troubling, and he even has guest on to give the phony talking points promoting the amendment, and ignores giving the proposed “balanced budget amendment” a critical look. Seems Beck has joined the Establishment in promoting this fraudulent balanced budget amendment thing.

JWK

Is the Balanced Budget Amendment statement the newest talking point for the year?

Yup, Glenn Beck is now promoting the balanced budget amendment with the rest of our Washington Establishment media, but what section of the proposed balanced budget amendment actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses? Answer: nothing in the proposal (H.J.RES.1 or S.J.RES.5) requires Congress to “balance the budget” when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses. As a matter of fact, the ‘balanced budget amendment” would actually make it constitutional for Congress to not balanced the federal budget! Why Beck is promoting the fraud is very troubling, and he even has guest on to give the phony talking points promoting the amendment, and ignores giving the proposed “balanced budget amendment” a critical look. Seems Beck has joined the Establishment in promoting this fraudulent balanced budget amendment thing.

Hey Glenn Beck, what provision in the balanced budget amendment actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses? And if non exists, why do you call it a “balanced budget amendment”?

JWK

Our federal government personifies a living creature, a predator: it grows, it multiplies, it protects itself, it feeds on those it can defeat, and does everything to expand its powers and flourish, even at the expense of enslaving a nation’s entire population.

Last edited:
nothing in the proposal (H.J.RES.1 or S.J.RES.5) requires Congress to “balance the budget” when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses. As a matter of fact, the ‘balanced budget amendment” would actually make it constitutional for Congress to not balanced the federal budget!

Uh huh. And what extremist Web site did you read that on, Infowars?

nothing in the proposal (H.J.RES.1 or S.J.RES.5) requires Congress to “balance the budget” when Congress borrows during the course of a fiscal year to meet its expenses. As a matter of fact, the ‘balanced budget amendment” would actually make it constitutional for Congress to not balanced the federal budget!

Can you show that he's lying?

Glenn Beck has supported a balanced budget amendment for quite some time.

And I highly doubt he supports a balanced budget amendment that wouldn't balance the budget. Especially considering this is one of his biggest issues.

And I would hardly call it a talking point. It's something we need to discuss. I am not sure if I support one yet, (I'd have to see the language of the amendment) but we need to do something to check out politicians power over us.

Can you show that he's lying?

Did DTMB claim he was lying? Or simply show complete unbelief to what he was saying?

Glenn Beck has supported a balanced budget amendment for quite some time.
And I highly doubt he supports a balanced budget amendment that wouldn't balance the budget. Especially considering this is one of his biggest issues.

And I would hardly call it a talking point. It's something we need to discuss. I am not sure if I support one yet, (I'd have to see the language of the amendment) but we need to do something to check out politicians power over us.

Give us some evidence of his support during the Bush years....then maybe I'll believe you.

Glenn Beck: "We Have To Have" A Balanced Budget Amendment "Or We Don't Survive"

It would seem so. Both are equally idiotic.

How many would support a balanced budget amendment that included mandatory tax increases to cover any budget shortfall?

How many would support a balanced budget amendment that included mandatory tax increases to cover any budget shortfall?

I bet everyone else wishes they could go to work and tell their boss that they are going to have to start paying them more per hour because they spent to much that month. What a life that would be.

The last thing in the world our BANKSTER MASTERS want is this nation NOT to generate debt.

Do I really have to explain why that is, or do we understand that the BANKSTERS MADE THEIR MONEY servicing that debt?

You can even read GREESPAN explaining that he realized that without government debt this economic system would collapse in his book "Age of Turbulance"

Or you just take my word for it.

I know my asking people to read books is often thought an insult but that honestly is not my intention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back