Glenn Beck Says He Supports Black Lives Matter, Thinks Trump Is ‘Unhinged’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Glenn Beck, the former Fox News pundit who once claimed that President Barack Obama has a “deep-seated hatred for white people,” now considers himself a Black Lives Matter supporter and thinks that Donald Trump is “unhinged.”

Beck, who says he met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, the Republican nominee’s resort in Palm Beach, Florida, tells The New Yorker’s Nicholas Schmidle that Trump directed Beck to one room of the resort and then phoned him from the next room:

“We had this weird, almost Howard Hughes-like conversation,” Beck said. He left convinced that Trump was nuts. “This guy is dangerously unhinged,” he said. “And, for all the things people have said about me over the years, I should be able to spot Dangerously Unhinged.”

More: Glenn Beck Says He Supports Black Lives Matter, Thinks Trump Is ‘Unhinged’

Welcome back to sanity, Glenn!

Beck calling someone else unhinged...now that's funny. :lmao: But just because he's right about Trump doesn't mean that Glenn Beck is the fountain of wisdom. That guy is cracked from head to toe.

Glenn Beck, the former Fox News pundit who once claimed that President Barack Obama has a “deep-seated hatred for white people,” now considers himself a Black Lives Matter supporter and thinks that Donald Trump is “unhinged.”

Beck, who says he met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, the Republican nominee’s resort in Palm Beach, Florida, tells The New Yorker’s Nicholas Schmidle that Trump directed Beck to one room of the resort and then phoned him from the next room:

“We had this weird, almost Howard Hughes-like conversation,” Beck said. He left convinced that Trump was nuts. “This guy is dangerously unhinged,” he said. “And, for all the things people have said about me over the years, I should be able to spot Dangerously Unhinged.”

More: Glenn Beck Says He Supports Black Lives Matter, Thinks Trump Is ‘Unhinged’

Now your benchmark for unhinged is calling Trump unhinged. Stick your finger in a light socket for 5 seconds.

We should all support the principle behind BLM. There is no question racial profiling exists and death comes from it.
You got BLMs principles all wrong; ONLY Black Lives MAtter is what they push and they rip to shreds any Dimocrats that say otherwise.

Lucifer is wearing a Parka...Lakota is quoting and standing with an 'Alt Right'....

:p

Black Lives do Matter....but the group BLM has proven it is nothing but a RACIST TERRORIST GROUP!

Dear Lakhota I got emails from liberal activists who said that the Democratic convention officials
were barring any participants from being affiliated with BLM and complaining of censorship.

What about that?

As for Trump and Stein being unhinged, I think anyone would be at this point!
Anyone who cares about America would be disturbed, left and right, for what's going on.
===============
what more is gonna leak out of the DNC ? are they trying to kill the party ?
DNC Leadership Forbid Dems From Supporting Black Lives Matter Sidney Robinson - September 1, 2016 - Ring of Fire

The DNC's Dark Agenda Grows: Leadership Forbid Dems From Supporting Black Lives Matter - The Ring of Fire Network

When Wikileaks released nearly 20,000 DNC leadership emails, we learned a lot about the inner workings of the liberal party, and what we learned wasn’t all so good. Now, futher leaks have occurred at the DCCC and the story is only getting darker.

According to a 2015 leaked memo, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee – the group which organizes and campaigns for Democratic congressional candidates – explicitly told candidates that they should not offer support for the political positions of the Black Lives Matter group.

The memo and the other documents leaked on Tuesday are said to have come from the personal computer of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and details how House candidates must behave if they want to remain under the umbrella of support from the Democratic establishment.

To their credit, the memo did not tell candidates to ignore or decry the positions of the movement, but it did tell them to limit the number of BLM activists allowed at campaign events and to not publicly engage with protesters.

“Listen to their concerns. Don’t offer support for concrete policy positions.”

Advising wet-behind-the-ears candidates about a growing political and social movement was not the mistake made here – where the DCCC made a grave error was telling its candidates how to act and what to support.

Clearly, the official position of the Democratic party was that they are more than willing to appear sympathetic to the movement of BLM to win the votes of the black community, but not to dare to actually support the things they are advocating for for fear of alienating their white base.

Beck calling someone else unhinged...now that's funny. :lmao: But just because he's right about Trump doesn't mean that Glenn Beck is the fountain of wisdom. That guy is cracked from head to toe.

I can listen to his radio show, but his TV show is downright creepy... like a whacked out, pudgy Fred Rogers.

We should all support the principle behind BLM. There is no question racial profiling exists and death comes from it.
You got BLMs principles all wrong; ONLY Black Lives MAtter is what they push and they rip to shreds any Dimocrats that say otherwise.

Preview

Racial profiling is a fact of life and is a good police strategy.

A white personal in the ghetto will get pulled over because he is more likely there to buy drugs.

Forum List

Back