Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted Cruz’

Maybe Cruz should make this old hit by Manfred Mann's Earth Band his new campaign song??? With these new lyrics, of course!

12615521_10156513684045551_2435645972820660846_o_zpszvwfwzqe.jpg

You hear people talk about the oldstyle 'snake oil salesman' who would ride into town in the 19th century with a bottle he claimed contained 'snake oil' that would cure almost all your ills.

Glen Beck is literally the modern snake oil salesman. And they can't hand over the cash fast enough. Conservatives are just so gullible.

'This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to the loss of our freedom” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.'

Beck is clearly insane.

Just as insane is the notion of supporting Cruz for president, someone who would appoint to the Supreme Court a justice hostile to the privacy rights of women and equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Obviously for most on the right “the loss of our freedom” doesn't apply to gay Americans and women.

Fear, is that all the left has to sell these days?

'This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to the loss of our freedom” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.'

Beck is clearly insane.

Just as insane is the notion of supporting Cruz for president, someone who would appoint to the Supreme Court a justice hostile to the privacy rights of women and equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Obviously for most on the right “the loss of our freedom” doesn't apply to gay Americans and women.

LOLOL.......you're really referring to the GOP Presidential candidates......pushing fear of Muslims and Mexicans is pretty much the basis for Trump's whole campaign....

Beck is clearly insane.

LOLOL.......you're really referring to the GOP Presidential candidates......pushing fear of Muslims and Mexicans is pretty much the basis for Trump's whole campaign....

So what you at telling me is that the OFF CHANCE that something might be done about abortion is more of a problem to America then is unrestricted illegal immigration? Really? It is a problem that needs decisive action. It is real, the concerns that the poster I responded to is made up fear, that is all.

I used to listen to him all the time as well when his program was light-hearted and more entertaining but he got super into himself.
He needs to go back to drinking. He is delirious without alcohol.
BTW, fasting will do good for him. He certainly needs to shed quite a few pounds.

The mentally unstable fasting for the mentally unstable. What a concept.

Here is another example of Glenn Beck supporting Ted Cruz with a YouTube by Right Wing Watch. In this case, Glenn Beck says God allowed Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to highlight the importance of electing Ted Cruz.

When Beck started out I loved his show. It was funny and some what insightful. Then he took himself seriously and now I can barely stand to listen to him. Sad really, I enjoyed the radio program.

That and this:

Beck-backed gold fraud?
No, that's not what you actually experienced.

What actually happened was when Beck first rose to prominence on the entity known as FOXNEWS, it was because he was on a crusade to bash Obama and all things considered left and/or liberal. So you were lapping up everything he spewed book, chapter and verse.

Now he's off of that and you're ACTUALLY able to take in what he's talking about and you see it as the foolishness claptrap it always has been. You just can't admit that you were one of the many gullible peons that fell for this rodeo clown. HE hasn't changed at all, YOU have.

Beck has lost it

He never had it.

Beck is a loon, probably truly mentally ill but what's interesting about this is that he adored Sarah Palin. Watch his first interview with her. He was drooling and and had a hard on in his pants.

Now? Not so much and Palin latched onto the Clown Car Candidate $he thinks might make her relevant again but after that drunken and nonsensical rant, $he has disappeared from Drumpf's reality show. As bad as Drumpf is, not even he is dumb enough to have her on the stage again.

Funny watching these jackasses.
Nailed it!!!

hitnail.jpg

LOL!!!!

I'm fasting for the hell of it to see if this will work. Got my Rosary Beads on my desk and I'm asking Jesus to flub up the vote in Cruz's favor

I'm fasting for the hell of it to see if this will work. Got my Rosary Beads on my desk and I'm asking Jesus to flub up the vote in Cruz's favor
Doesn't do any good on your desk unless the beads are counting down automatically....

When Beck started out I loved his show. It was funny and some what insightful. Then he took himself seriously and now I can barely stand to listen to him. Sad really, I enjoyed the radio program.

That and this:

Beck-backed gold fraud?

No, that's not what you actually experienced.

What actually happened was when Beck first rose to prominence on the entity known as FOXNEWS, it was because he was on a crusade to bash Obama and all things considered left and/or liberal. So you were lapping up everything he spewed book, chapter and verse.

Now he's off of that and you're ACTUALLY able to take in what he's talking about and you see it as the foolishness claptrap it always has been. You just can't admit that you were one of the many gullible peons that fell for this rodeo clown. HE hasn't changed at all, YOU have.

How nice it is to have liberals so in tune to tell us what we really think or experienced. How you do so it simply amazing.

What I was talking about is before Beck when on TV, aka radio show. I never watched Beck one time on TV.

But I will say, Obama deserves what he gets.

Forum List

Back