Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted Cruz’

bobdrake

Feb 13, 2016
My question is whether you believe if Glenn Beck is actually helping Ted Cruz?

I've included a Breitbart article and then a RWW YouTube further below.

What do you say?

Quoting from the Breitbart article:

Glenn Beck Responds to South Carolina Primary Results: ‘Join Me’ in a ‘Fast for Ted Cruz’ - Breitbart

Glenn-Beck-Facebook-640x480.jpg

Beck endorsed Cruz before the Iowa caucus last month and has been traveling and campaigning with the Texas senator ever since. At a press conference in South Carolina this week, Beck speculated as to whether his presence on the campaign trail “helps Ted Cruz or not,” saying that he didn’t know, but felt compelled to “do everything I can” to help Cruz.

This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to the loss of our freedom” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.

Beck also stated that “if the country is lost, it will be lost because of the Christians” who did not support Cruz.

“There will be no one else to blame,” he added. “You can’t blame the progressives. You can’t blame the left. You can’t blame Hillary Clinton. You can’t blame anyone else but the Christians who are not living and voting their principles.”

Meanwhile Right Wing Watch in this YouTube shows Glenn Beck speaking at a Ted Cruz campaign rally in South Carolina, urging Christians to rally behind the one candidate that God is raising up to save this nation.

When Beck started out I loved his show. It was funny and some what insightful. Then he took himself seriously and now I can barely stand to listen to him. Sad really, I enjoyed the radio program.

That and this:

Beck-backed gold fraud?

Beck has lost it

He never had it.

Beck is a loon, probably truly mentally ill but what's interesting about this is that he adored Sarah Palin. Watch his first interview with her. He was drooling and and had a hard on in his pants.

Now? Not so much and Palin latched onto the Clown Car Candidate $he thinks might make her relevant again but after that drunken and nonsensical rant, $he has disappeared from Drumpf's reality show. As bad as Drumpf is, not even he is dumb enough to have her on the stage again.

Funny watching these jackasses.

'This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to the loss of our freedom” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.'

Beck is clearly insane.

Just as insane is the notion of supporting Cruz for president, someone who would appoint to the Supreme Court a justice hostile to the privacy rights of women and equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Obviously for most on the right “the loss of our freedom” doesn't apply to gay Americans and women.

When Beck started out I loved his show. It was funny and some what insightful. Then he took himself seriously and now I can barely stand to listen to him. Sad really, I enjoyed the radio program.

That and this:

Beck-backed gold fraud?

I used to listen to him all the time as well when his program was light-hearted and more entertaining but he got super into himself.

Last edited:
Beck has lost it

He never had it.

Beck is a loon, probably truly mentally ill but what's interesting about this is that he adored Sarah Palin. Watch his first interview with her. He was drooling and and had a hard on in his pants.

Now? Not so much and Palin latched onto the Clown Car Candidate $he thinks might make her relevant again but after that drunken and nonsensical rant, $he has disappeared from Drumpf's reality show. As bad as Drumpf is, not even he is dumb enough to have her on the stage again.

You're annoying

News people need to stick to the news......and let the chips fall where they may.....he's fallen into same trap of msm .....advocacy.........

Beck has lost it

He never had it.

You're annoying

Thank you.

Go have a glass of OJ.

You'll feel better.

Last edited:
Beck started to wear on me when started glomming onto the Libertarian movement. You sir are not a libertarian.

'This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to the loss of our freedom” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.'

Beck is clearly insane.

Just as insane is the notion of supporting Cruz for president, someone who would appoint to the Supreme Court a justice hostile to the privacy rights of women and equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Obviously for most on the right “the loss of our freedom” doesn't apply to gay Americans and women.

All three - Trump, Cruz, Rubio - have said they will raise taxes on the working class and slash taxes on their owners. And, anyone who thinks Trump is not owned is a fool.

Cruz and Rubio are both fundies and very much in favor of sharia law.

Trump has failed at everything he has ever done. Yes, nutters, he has. If daddy had not left him hundreds of millions $, he would be parking cars or flipping burgers.

Beck is clearly insane.

All three - Trump, Cruz, Rubio - have said they will raise taxes on the working class and slash taxes on their owners. And, anyone who thinks Trump is not owned is a fool.

Trump has failed at everything he has ever done. Yes, nutters, he has. If daddy had not left him hundreds of millions $, he would be parking cars or flipping burgers.

Ludley, would that not be true for most? Perhaps "daddy" left you well off but for the average person that is not even part of the equation. You sir, are truly a dullard as well as a backwater liberal. Now go eat your oatmeal.

Beck is clearly insane.

Ludley, would that not be true for most? Perhaps "daddy" left you well off but for the average person that is not even part of the equation. You sir, are truly a dullard as well as a backwater liberal. Now go eat your oatmeal.

It would certainly be true for those who have actually done little but inherit but then try to pass themselves off as self-made men. Like Drumpf.

The dullard is the one who believes Drumpf instead of educating themselves.

BTW, Fred got his money from working govt programs, Cruz and Rubio the same. And all three would take that same opportunity away from others.

I would like to know why every day Americans are wanting to vote to raise their own taxes and cut taxes on the wealthy. That's what all Rs say and its what the Clown Car Candidates have promised they will do.

How did you get to be THAT stupid?

992e3b75cedecd8d3bfcb8ac71d91852.jpg

Luddie, Luddie, Luddie, I understand what you write. However that which you write and accuse the "R's" is the turf of the "D's" also. Have you not listened to "Bernie"? I admit right up front that all of the candidates speak from both sides of their mouths. Listen to Frau Clinton speak. She has so many talking points one needs a compass to figure out where she is, with the exception of Fi Fi, and Albright tried to sink that ship. I will defend none of them, while you my friend seem to appreciate exactly what you dislike. You give a pass to exactly the same thinking when it comes from the other party. Do you honestly believe Hillary is not beholden to Wall Street and the Banks? Do you honestly believe that as President she will give taxes a pass? Do honestly believe she will not give a pass to the one percent you claim to dislike. She is one of them in her mind. Will I vote for Drumph? I cannot say, but of all in the race, Drumph is the least likely to need Wall Street and the Banks. Think about it! And yes, with thanks to dear old Dad. Vote as you will and I will do the same. But remember this, it is six to one and a half dozen to the other. Same, same, GI Joe. All roads lead to Rome, sooner or later. Good talking to you, take care and Y'all come back, heah!

Luddie, Luddie, Luddie, I understand what you write. However that which you write and accuse the "R's" is the turf of the "D's" also. Have you not listened to "Bernie"? I admit right up front that all of the candidates speak from both sides of their mouths. Listen to Frau Clinton speak. She has so many talking points one needs a compass to figure out where she is, with the exception of Fi Fi, and Albright tried to sink that ship. I will defend none of them, while you my friend seem to appreciate exactly what you dislike. You give a pass to exactly the same thinking when it comes from the other party. Do you honestly believe Hillary is not beholden to Wall Street and the Banks? Do you honestly believe that as President she will give taxes a pass? Do honestly believe she will not give a pass to the one percent you claim to dislike. She is one of them in her mind. Will I vote for Drumph? I cannot say, but of all in the race, Drumph is the least likely to need Wall Street and the Banks. Think about it! And yes, with thanks to dear old Dad. Vote as you will and I will do the same. But remember this, it is six to one and a half dozen to the other. Same, same, GI Joe. All roads lead to Rome, sooner or later. Good talking to you, take care and Y'all come back, heah!

By definition, Drumpf is indebted to big business, big banks, big money, and yes, you will vote for him.

Without doubt, he is. And "I cannot tell a lie",there was someone who said that, a part time pol like Drumphf I believe, I might vote for him assuming he receives the nomination. I keep waiting for bro Mikey Bloomberg to make his intentions known. Then of course a "Big Gulp" antagonist such as he would be a consideration, would he not? I would find two genuine New Yorkers preferable to the current one and one half. You're thoughts? You seem like a sensible fellow. Oh well, wait we must. As a side note, we here in the Rockies are having splendid weather. The past few days have been sunny and warm. Very springy so to speak. Were I a victim of climate change I would be concerned but am certain the weather will grow cold and dreary soonest as it is the season. Again, best to you and I enjoy a bit of non bombastic exchange and I do try to not be crude, rude and obscene if at all possible. Life is far too short to limit one's self to the street. Adios Mr. Neddite.

Forum List

Back