Glenn Beck Relaunching The Blaze As Global Libertarian News Network

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Beck takes a shot at Fox as he expands his news network with foreign bureaus and a new show. “I consider myself a libertarian… I'm a lot closer to Penn Jillette than I am to Chuck Hagel.”

Glenn Beck announced plans Tuesday during his online television program to expand the news operation in his media company, The Blaze, and refocus it as a libertarian network, opening three foreign bureaus, debuting a nightly newsmagazine show, and relocating his New York staff to showy new offices.

Beck introduced his ambitious plans by standing in front of a split screen with MSNBC's Chris Matthews on one side and Fox News's Sean Hannity on the other, and bemoaning the fact that cable news has devolved into the "far left [and] far right... yelling at each other."

"We're not gonna play in that crazy space as a network," he said, adding, "I consider myself a libertarian... I'm a lot closer to Penn Jillette than I am to Chuck Hagel."

Glenn Beck Relaunching The Blaze As Global Libertarian News Network

Great, just what we need, more frauds trying to co-opt the term "libertarian."

Well he did use the Tea Party pretty much up now he needs some other group to use to his advantage.

The real problem is, you libtards claimed the name liberal.
There is nothing "liberal" about you idiots at all. Except when it involves "other folks" money.

I'm a conservative, but I also love my liberties given to me by God Almighty.

The Blaze is expanding its reach and that's a good thing. The truth has no agenda.

There is nothing "liberal" about you idiots at all. Except when it involves "other folks" money.

The Blaze is expanding its reach and that's a good thing. The truth has no agenda.

The real problem is that you think injecting 'libtard' into your post has any relevance to Beck misusing the word and concept 'libertarian'.

Your stupidity: fix it.

Well he did use the Tea Party pretty much up now he needs some other group to use to his advantage.

We Tea Party activists stand hand in hand with Beck.
The GOP made a huge mistake by closing out the libertarians. I love most of Ron Paul's message... I'd rather have him than what we have had the last decade or so.

I hope Rand Paul takes a look at running in 2016.

Who are you even talking to?

The real problem is that you think injecting 'libtard' into your post has any relevance to Beck misusing the word and concept 'libertarian'.

Your stupidity: fix it.

No.... I won't "fix it" :fu:

Plus, you got a better word for the retards you stand with? I don't.... :dunno:

The GOP made a huge mistake by closing out the libertarians. I love most of Ron Paul's message... I'd rather have him than what we have had the last decade or so.

Yeah we need another president with no more experience than Obama?
Being elected to the senate is the first experience in govt than Rand has.
He was an eye doctor prior to that, not even a poly sci major.
But I suppose it is genetic since his father is Ron Paul?

Damn dynastical fools....

Last edited:

Durrrr,

Why don't you tell me... You seem to have all the answers.

Rand Paul is considering running in 2016.

Durrrr,

Why don't you tell me... You seem to have all the answers.

:eusa_eh:

When was the last time we had a POTUS that was actually qualified for the office?

We scare the good men off by destroying them when they run for the office.

A great move by Glen. Anything that helps wedge those undies higher up the lefty cracks is a good thing, so welcome aboard to GLNN from Rush, Fox, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc., etc., etc...

When was the last time we had a POTUS that was actually qualified for the office?

We need a good man who is qualified and has balls. Not a politician.
Of course Mitch is mentoring Rand...

Oh, brother. SO now that these types have completely destroyed the brand they co-opted over the last twelve years or more, then cuddling up cozy to and destroying the Tea Party, by rolling it into the fold too, it is time to destroy the growing libertarian movement through co-opting as well.

Wonderful. These people and their political brand should just be Parasite. Because that is what guys like Beck really are.

Oh, brother. SO now that these types have completely destroyed the brand they co-opted over the last twelve years or more, then cuddling up cozy to and destroying the Tea Party, by rolling it into the fold too, it is time to destroy the growing libertarian movement through co-opting as well.

Wonderful. These people and their political brand should just be Parasite. Because that is what guys like Beck really are.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

Glad to see you are clueless... One less dummy to worry about.

We need a good man who is qualified and has balls. Not a politician.
Of course Mitch is mentoring Rand...

But if he hasn't given iced tea to his garbage man or might have ran a cat over some years ago, or perhaps has a few too many cars or houses we will never approve of him.

Good men won't run and can ya blame them?

Glad to see you are clueless... One less dummy to worry about.

Clueless? Everything he said is true. Beck is no libertarian, and this is him trying to co-opt the libertarian movement and remake it in his image.

Forum List

Back