Glenn Beck flips out on Cruz over endorsing Trump

Now Beck is saying he should have endorsed Rubio!!! :cuckoo:-----:lmao:

Einstein he ain't.

Oh heavens, For true?

yes LOL

Glenn Beck after grilling Ted Cruz: I should have endorsed Marco Rubio - Hot Air

I was a Rubio supporter...thankfully Beck didn't put the kiss of death on him....Looks like Marco will be coming back to the Senate....good man, quick, smart, now knows what it takes to become President. 2020?

Trump is da man! :2up:

Beck is and was a basket case, what's new.

This cat is about one more meltdown from the laughing academy...
cuckoo.gif

He's got my vote but I doubt he's interested in a second term...he'll be 74 with a legacy...Reagan should have stepped down after his first term....comes a point in time when you should go back home and enjoy the memories. Rubio will be ready in 4 years.

He's got my vote but I doubt he's interested in a second term...he'll be 74 with a legacy...Reagan should have stepped down after his first term....comes a point in time when you should go back home and enjoy the memories. Rubio will be ready in 4 years.

I think Rubio is going to be an intregal SP whoa really bad spelling Posting on the fly part of work to the next R administration. I love this guy.He's smart. He's awesome. Family is perfect.

His dad's story had me crying. This young man is going to rock it up and coming. Just a few more years seasoned out but I love this kid.

Rubio for the future for true.

Beck is crazy, but he is the most honest person on the planet.

Oh Jake.It hurts but when he came out with prophecies ruh roh.

I took out Cruz and Beck and her in a heartbeat. When you know the Lord and especially the Word Jake I know the Word inside out.

Life is the Word.

Donald trump is the biggest douche bag know to man how much fuking money dose the prick make from China and many other countries douche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back