Glenn Beck calls Sarah Palin a "clown". Looks like the GOP love-fest is over.

So one has-been alcoholic froot loop has fallen out of love with another has-been alcoholic froot loop.

What does has-been froot loop lushbo have to say about it?

:poop:

Glenn, of all the far righties, is and has been the one who has tried to be honest. The rest simply don't measure up.

I almost lost my dinner with that one.....you people need Jesus!!
Yup, Glenn is a believer. So are you.
Glenn like a lot of Mormons truly believe they will save the world.
Yeah, he thinks God Almighty has called him to spread His word, heavens help all of us.

"I don't care what Sarah Palin says anymore. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I'm embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I'm embarrassed"

File under: GOP infighting is fun to watch.

Also being reported here:

Glenn Beck: "Sarah Palin Has Become A Clown," I'm Embarrassed I Ever Supported Her

Glenn Beck: 'Sarah Palin Has Become A Clown' - Breitbart

Glenn Beck Now Calls Sarah Palin A ‘Clown’

I ask:

LOL.

Discuss: is Sarah Palin a clown, or is Glenn Beck a liar?

LOL

Beck is not the voice of the GOP ,Just a voice,got your RDean fire hose paint brush out ?

and it looks like you are all still two faced hypocrites still filled with hate for someone who has no bearing on any of your all pathetic lives.

You hated on Beck as much as you did Mrs. Palin.

but here you are stroking Becks ass because he called a woman a clown.

as long as he called her GOVERNOR first who gives a rats ass what Beck call someone.

and it looks like you are all still two faced hypocrites still filled with hate for someone who has no bearing on any of your all pathetic lives.

You hated on Beck as much as you did Mrs. Palin.

but here you are stroking Becks ass because he called a woman a clown.

as long as he called her GOVERNOR first who gives a rats ass what Beck call someone.
Falsely assume much?

"I don't care what Sarah Palin says anymore. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I'm embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I'm embarrassed"

Glenn Beck: "Sarah Palin Has Become A Clown," I'm Embarrassed I Ever Supported Her

I ask:

LOL.

LOL

The two options are not mutually exclusive.

I ask:

LOL.

LOL

both

LOLOL.....typical clown move....when in costume, ya gotta stick together, else they may confuse you with Donald Trump. I knew he would retract the comment, they all do this.

Forum List

Back